Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseDystopianSellStrategy

Matterport Tour behind a pay wall? Anyone?6412

tocha private msg quote post Address this user
Are there any MSPs out there that have a 3D tour behind a pay wall? Is there a way to keep the link private or hide it behind a pay wall so visitors can come, pay and view the tour?

Also how does the new ecosystem affect this possibility if at all?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
I’m considering this in one of my proposals. There are number of plugins and methods for Wordpress sites:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wordpress-paywall-plugins/

Leafs need reviewing though with ecosystem thing. Still confused by that.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@angusnorriss From my understanding from far more technologically inclined individuals than myself, you can put the tour behind a paywall, but anyone looking at the source code could then discover the root source and pull the matterport URL to freely share. I could be wrong, but that was my understanding.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
We could make a tour private and assign it to a collaborator account with View Only access and provide the u/p to that behind a Paywall. The u/p could be changed out periodically.
Post 4 IP   flag post
tocha private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusnorriss
I’m considering this in one of my proposals. There are number of plugins and methods for Wordpress sites:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wordpress-paywall-plugins/

Leafs need reviewing though with ecosystem thing. Still confused by that.

Thank you for that link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_City_3D
@angusnorriss From my understanding from far more technologically inclined individuals than myself, you can put the tour behind a paywall, but anyone looking at the source code could then discover the root source and pull the matterport URL to freely share. I could be wrong, but that was my understanding.

This is what I am afraid of - it would kill the whole deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex360
We could make a tour private and assign it to a collaborator account with View Only access and provide the u/p to that behind a Paywall. The u/p could be changed out periodically.

This is a possibility but I think this is a feature that Matterport needs to add along with the white label. I have many commercial type clients that need to have secure and private access.
Post 5 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 are you talking about a different collaborator acct for each pay to view tour or could you link them to just one collaborator account and mark them all as private but going to several different pay per view clients?
Post 6 IP   flag post
101421 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?