Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasCapture AppEditing SoftwarephotomatixVirtual Twilight

Poll: What Photo Software do you use most?6397

advancedhdr private msg quote post Address this user
I have been using a few different photo editing software programs from Aurora HDR to Picasa to iPhoto even!

I am curious what others are using for **General Realestate Photo Editing** from a DSLR or Matterport camera to:

1. Adjust and crop
2. HDR stacking or single HDR
3. Virtual Twilight

Which has the best work flow? Ease of use?

Thanks!
Matt
Post 1 IP   flag post
eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using Lightroom, Photoshop and Aurora HDR, but can generally do everything I want with the first two items. I haven't tried virtual twilight yet, but plan on giving it a go!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
I use Lightroom and Photoshop. I used Photoshop to do this "Virtual Twilight", which is my first attempt. Let me know what you think!

Post 3 IP   flag post
That is more than decent - nice job! I was looking at a tutorial on this last night. I'll have to give it a go!
Post 4 IP   flag post
OMG.. Thats amazing!
Thats the sexiest house I have seen in awhile!

Many steps for twilight? Sorry, its just such a speciality feature there is not much out there.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Thanks guys! Yes, to do one to that extent is fairly time consuming if you want it to be really right. You have to select all of the window panes while leaving the dividers when you are masking in the artificial yellow "light" in the windows. I spent a fair amount of time painting the landscape and exterior lighting too.

Since then I have found some Photoshop brushes that have exterior lighting patterns that would make it more consistent and faster.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Richierichks - you've inspired me to start working on my Photoshop manipulation skills. Not in your league yet, but I'll keep working on it.

Post 7 IP   flag post
Post Lightroom
Post 8 IP   flag post
eggardner.. NICE!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thanks, HDR! Still working on it and plan on being able to almost perfect it by the end of the weekend!

Post 10 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
@eggardner Very Nice!
Post 11 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Where is the twilight mask in Photoshop or Lightroom I can't find it, thank you in advance.

Ron
Post 12 IP   flag post
ElleHarper private msg quote post Address this user
I highly suggest PhotoViewerPro as the best photo editing software. It makes editing a lot easier and it gives you a wide array of tools to make your photos eye-catchy and more enhanced. It is definitely a two thumbs up!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
Where is the twilight mask in Photoshop or Lightroom I can't find it, thank you in advance.

Ron

Is there such a thing? It would be nice!
Post 14 IP   flag post
ElleHarper private msg quote post Address this user
But also often I use Photoshop to create similar things http://fixthephoto.com/blog/retouch-tips/photo-manipulation-photoshop.html
What about you?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
I found the "Tornado Mask" in Photoshop today! LOL Did a sky replacement in a client photo today and I guess my ADD kicked in and I decided to see what it would look like with at Tornado behind it.
Post 16 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
Photoshop exclusively. Photomatix for HDR (exclusively). For twilight, I shoot at twilight.
Post 17 IP   flag post
101628 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?