Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderRelaSingle Property WebsitesWP3D Models

RELA Listing agent websites (Example)6382

WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I recently signed up for the RELA 14 day free trial and can honestly say I am impressed. My first reaction to the $99 monthly fee was, why do I need this when I can just as easily do it for free with the WP3D Models Wordpress plugin that WGAN gives us [WGAN Standard and Premium Members]. That was before I actually tried to make one on my own with the plugin. Now that I've made the listing pages both ways, I see the huge advantage RELA sites have over the free plug in...sorry Dan.

For me the big advantage is how much easier it is to use compared to the plug in. Also the fact that the agent gets complete access to the admin panel to make any changes or updates without having to contact me is huge. The added benefits of adding music, theme options and more, make it a no brainer.

Since i'm rather new it's also nice that the 6 free credits you get each month for the $99 fee carry over and never expire.

Definitely worth giving the 14 day free trial a spin to see for yourself.

Here's an example of one I just made with RELA
clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Ghagendorf private msg quote post Address this user
I am very impressed with your site. Question - were the still photos taken with your Matterport? Did you have to touch them up?

I'm wondering if I can use RELA for a rental property that I have in Mexico, what do you think. I've sent a message to RELA but they haven't responded.
Post 2 IP   flag post
advancedhdr private msg quote post Address this user
RZphotoman,

Thanks for the post, I was waiting for someone to try before we do..

Curious, are your stills snaps from the tour or taken on a separate DSLR?

Regardless, really looks good!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Rela
Single
Property
Websites
Newport Beach, CA
mikeland private msg quote post Address this user
@Ghagendorf Hi Gordon - Mike from Rela here. I apologize for the delayed response to your inquiry, the support team is just catching up from the holiday weekend

You can certainly post a rental property on Rela, and we are gradually rolling out availability for other countries outside of the US, Canada, and Australia. I will see if we can expedite the request for Mexico!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
The still photos were the 2d snapshots straight from the pro2. I run them thru Aurora HDR to straighten converging lines and some minor adjustments. I don’t offer still photography because I offer the stills for free with all the 3D tours. If they want to see the quality they just have to look at the samples. So far no one has complained. It’s also a great selling point because they don’t have to hire a traditional photographer bring the cost of the Matterport tour down by around $150 to $250 which is average in my market.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman

Thanks for sharing. Your example looks great!

Please do keep posting examples created with the RELA Single Property Website Platform / 1-Click Property Brochures.

Did you create a 1-Click Property Brochure using RELA that you can share as a .pdf?

Help us understand your business use case too. Part of your bundle or offering as an optional extra?

@mikeland thank you for joining the discussion too

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Looks great @rzphotoman ! When you say you ‘run them through Aurora HDR’ what does that mean and what do you do exactly? Pics look really good.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
@DanSmigrod Hey dan, I haven't created any brochures using RELA yet but I plan on soon and will share it.

@angusnorriss Aurora HDR is built for merging HDR images, but you can also process single images which makes correcting converging lines a snap. I am a photographer that has used Photoshop for as long as I can remember for all of my portrait work. When I started doing Mattereport I knew I needed to find a quicker and easier way to process the files captured with the Pro2. I downloaded the trial version and figured out how to use it for this application in a day. Sure you can do the same things in Photoshop, and admittedly a little better, but the time it takes is a lot longer than in Aurora.

What I do exactly is first I do all my scans with the camera hight set at 4' 3". It may seem insignificant, but I've found that at that height correcting converging lines can almost be done while saving the 2d snapshot in the Matterport workshop. After saving and downloading the files I created, I load them one at a time into Aurora and process as an HDR. Once processed, I first do the converging lines correction, which if I created the snapshot correctly in Matterport workshop, it is usually just a minor correction...if any. If yo do have to make any corrections in Aurora, then you need to make a minor crop to the image. For visual enhancements I don't use any of the presets that come with Aurora, I create a new preset for the 1st image, save it and than use that preset as the starting point for all the rest for that job. Usually that preset is all thats needed for the rest of them. Sometimes a few minor adjustments are needed. It may sound complicated, but once you've done a couple it really goes fast I can do around 10 images in 5 min.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
Thanks @advancedhdr the stills are all snaps from the tour adjusted in Aurora HDR software.
Post 9 IP   flag post
advancedhdr private msg quote post Address this user
RZ,

GOD'Cha
Post 10 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
V clear thanks Dan.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman

Got more of your RELA examples to share?

Best,

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
101428 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?