Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Renderings

3D Exterior Elevation / Rendering6372

Dana Point, CA
RPOceanic private msg quote post Address this user
I got a call from a client... looks like I am now helping out tomorrow with a pitch for a listing on a lot for sale with plans/blueprint/grading for a luxury estate. I am looking for a resource capable of producing 3D renderings from blueprint of the home on the property/lot... as well as any example of this type of rending I can use.

Thanks in advance for any input!
Post 1 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
@RPOceanic you can check out our website www.archimed-studio.com and contact me with more info about your project.

Cheers,
Matt
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@RPOceanic

Good luck with your new project!

On the 3rd Party Services table (above), you will see:

InventiveCG
3DVUE
Blue-Sketch
MP2FP
SatellitePanoramas mashed up with ThreeSixty Tours
Archilogic

These three 3rd party Service companies provide special savings for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members. Please see your Welcome Onboard Letter for details.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dana Point, CA
Thanks Dan and all! Very helpful. Already looking at Satellite although I'll likely go with a drone here... and plan to use Threesixty Tours. I'll definitely be pitching an interactive model for walkthroughs and will be looking at WGA 3rd party vendors for sure.

First on my list that would be quite helpful is this:

A 3D Model of home generated from blueprints to be "virtually staged" on lot in an aerial drone photo.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@RPOceanic

About "'virtually staged' on lot in an aerial drone photo" ... the following companies can help you with that ...Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@RPOceanic

Good luck with your new project!

InventiveCG
3DVUE
Blue-Sketch
MP2FP
Archilogic

Since you likely will want an aerial ...

SatellitePanoramas

And, since ThreeSixty Tours nicely mashes up with WP3D Models WordPress Plugin, you can have the "hero" image be the ThreeSixty Tours instead of a Matterport Space.

BTW, @JonJ can help you with the Archilogic and 3d.io solutions

For extra credit with your client ...

You could use vCAD for VR walk-through of pre-built space! What's great about this app is that while the potential buyer in a distant city is looking at VR, the sales team can see what they are looking out and provide commentary

Best

P.S. From @Dom with Archilogic / 3d.io

"Here's a popular "How-To" on how to get Sketchup models into WebVR: https://medium.com/archilogic/from-sketchup-to-webvr-33022765cf8c
And the link to the model: https://goo.gl/KXy18R "

Post 5 IP   flag post
Dana Point, CA
My thoughts are to pitch / use aerial shot w/ 3D model on lot, boundaries marked on Threesixty Tours. Shot features lot/views, details neighborhood amenities, with links to lot site/grading plans, floorpan, virtual model tour.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101426 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?