Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

Show Agents the value of what you do ...6321

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
I talked to a real estate broker today [8 Feb 2018]. He bought a matterport camera without telling me (I represent and do marketing for MP providers) and was going out to do one.

"Dude do you know how much time is involved in learning how to take them and not have the camera showing up? the stitching and making sure the scan is smooth?"

"clicking the button is what they show you but all of the skill it takes to shoot AND then the production involved to get them to look as high end as your clients demand? That takes time."

He emailed me later that he might sell the camera he just bought.

I would recommend AND market what you do to do one. Show them how you have to stage the property, get the angles right, show the production for making sure the scans come together and what happens sometimes that takes extra effort. If you show them that (without giving your secrets away) I think they will see more value in the time you put in AND steer them clear of buying one.

From agents and brokers they think its like using a movie camera and don't really understand the time you all put in to make one. Just a thought.
Post 1 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
Totally understand what your saying Glenn. Matterport leads people to believe the system is like a Polaroid cameara, point and shot... that is just not true.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

One of our early clients in 2014 was a Real Estate Broker whom also enjoys photography.

She was deciding if she wanted to buy a Camera or engage us.

Easy decision for her after she watched me shoot.

She did not have the patience for it. And, that was before all the post stuff that is available today.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

sure and it would be something you should create a post on linkedin about it like the guy did here

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/4-reasons-why-3d-facebook-open-house-should-used-every-kyle-o-boyle/
Post 4 IP   flag post
101637 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?