Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
View Map Full Screen
Last 30 Days: 101,493 Page Views | 11,355 Visitors | 93 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 47,984  |  Total Topics: 6,705
3,957 WGAN Members in 110 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Getting Started with RelaHQ.com for Matterport
Service Providers with RELA CEO Mike Land
3D ShowcaseAdvice

Mysterious Matterport Missing Floor6316

Standard
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I did a scan today at a 3 story house. All the floors are labeled and separate on the iPad, but when I got it back all floors were there but the bottom floor doesn't show up on the dollhouse or floorplan view. You can navigate to it in the walk thru but only 2 floors are listed in the drop down menu.

Has anyone else experienced this.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Premium
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
That happens sometimes with floors that are split levels like tha. Just how it processes
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @Jamie

After looking at the dollhouse view for a while and then comparing to other 3 story homes I did, That was the difference I saw also. Thanks for confirming it. I'm a newbie, only my 5th scan, but it seems to me this is an issue that Matterport should look at and address. Haven't got feedback from the client yet but If their listing this as a 2 story home with a basement and don't see a 3rd level they may have a problem. Also, labeling the rooms on the missing level is a confusing issue.
Post 3 IP   flag post
48524 3 3
destitute