Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSVMarketingPricing

How much do you charge clients for GSV?6294

Ramblinman private msg quote post Address this user
Are any members charging customers for uploading to GSV? If so what kind of $ are you charging. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
VRimpact private msg quote post Address this user
For me @Ramblinman we are not charging. Its a great way to promote and get more clients in the interim basis until Google / matterport start charging us. By passing it on brings a sense of urgency to get the tours completed. PS: Will follow this though as we will eventually be looking to charge once we know more on what it will cost us as a MSP.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@Ramblinman @VRimpact Do you both have access to the GSV beta? If so, how long have you had access and how are you finding it? We're still waiting to have GSV publishing ability.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
We have just recently been given access to the beta testing and have found GSV to be easy to load and according to my younger techy mobile friendly team.."a great tool"..I am really looking forward to aggressively utilizing in our marketing of Matterport, I do not have plans to "charge" at this point, but do plan to leverage heavily that our 'package" includes this tool.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
Well lets hope they don't charge us, after all we are adding value to their platform. We should be charging them !!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
Make sure to manage your clients expectations if you are offering it for free now, as in the future you will be charged for it. See last line of the image below. See this thread

Post 6 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@DannyBasting make it rain $49.95 or $149.95 we will never know, but will it be rain or hail lets see. Hope they are launching it by 2019 with the new Matterport Pro3.1 camera 8K.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ramblinman private msg quote post Address this user
@DannyBastings....yes we had seen the note, that's what provoked us to question members about charging for GSV.

We have included as a "limited time offer for free" with a few clients so far, but we have clients waiting till the spring to have business scanned and wanted to make sure we don't short change ourselves when we're quoting upcoming work.

What are members thinking about charging? I'm making an assumption that opload chargers will be similar to what we pay for processing fees with Matterport, $25 or so...We had discussed about a one time fee of $100. Thoughts?

Yes Queen City, we gained access into the Bata program last week. (we signed up for it when we got our Pro 2 when it became available)

@VRimpact, I like your take on the urgency to get it done...will defiantly use this tactic during sales calls!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I would definitely charge at least a nominal fee unless you generated the lead for Street View first and provide the Matterport Tour as added value.

I would estimate Matterport charging between $15 - $30 per tour and I am leaning towards the lower number considering managing customer expectations with Google Street View being difficult to manage as a provider.

Consider also, are you wanting to enhance the tour by adding and connecting 360 views? O have shot upwards of 50 360 views in order to connect to the street or simply make outside areas walkable. There is a very tangible value to this in both on site time as well as post work. Whether you do the post work yourself or reach out for help (I help), there may be added cost.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
How about how to charge for Google Street View?

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
101421 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?