Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AirbnbHomeAwayKickstarterVRBOWGAN

WGAN-TV: Matterport for Airbnb-VRBO-HomeAway6182

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

The challenge is that you have vacation cabin rental clients - and potential clients - that would be perfect for a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour for Airbnb, VRBO and/or HomeAway, BUT Matterport is NOT integrated in a way that showcases the 3D Tour in these vacation rental platforms.

Ugh!

On WGAN-TV Live - at a special time - 11 am EST Monday, 22 January 2018, our guest is 3DCabinTours.com Founder Chris Fraser. (You may know Chris - @ArtisticConcepts - as the Founder of MediaBumpers Interactive and TriReality.) Chris also did a WGAN-TV Training Academy Video (90 minutes of realtime scanning with Matterport).

You will hear what inspired 3DCabinTours.com and how you can leverage the platform to help your clients rental out their cabin vacation rentals sooner, for the most money (and increase guest satisfaction).

WGAN-TV Live: Matterport 3D Cabin Tours for www.3DCabinTours.com

Join the Virtual Studio Audience to ask questions.

Below is more info about 3DCabinTours.com, plus here is a related discussion:

If you can’t join ‘em... beat ‘em

Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ArtisticConcepts
So, in my region, one of the biggest segments of the hospitality industry is Cabin Rentals. One of the biggest problems that I encounter when I scan a rental cabin is that despite having an amazing 3D Matterport Tour with social sharing urls and embed codes the property owner is often met with a cold shoulder from their listing site.

While some of the key players in the hospitality industry are flirting with the idea of allowing Matterport into their ecosystem, many see how powerful 3D tours are in booking more stays and they are fearful of guests bypassing their system to book directly with the owner or another one of their agents.

I’ve heard it said “If you can’t beat ‘em, Join ‘em” well, we’ve been trying to “Join ‘em” too long! I say, “If you can’t join ‘em, beat ‘em!”

An idea hatched in my mind after my first cabin scan. The client went from occasionally being booked to being booked solid for three months when they promoted their cabin with our TriReality Matterport Tour solely through Facebook. That got me to thinking. What if there was a site that was known for having 3D Tours of Rental Cabins and people would know that that’s the place you go when you want to see your vacation spot in “Real Life” before you even book it?

I’ve just launched my first Kickstarter campaign for 3DCabinTours.com

This will become the perfect site to list your client’s cabin tour and then you can give potential guests the option to contact the owner directly or defer them to the VRBO or Airbnb or HomeAway or whatever site they typically book through. 3DCabinTours won’t take a slice of your booking and won’t nickel and dime your clients. We will let them link the tour and the lead forms directly to wherever they want. Without being greedy we don’t care what channel they book through, we just want them to see the client’s property in 3D, Love it! And book it! We will just charge a flat rate to host the listing and the rest is up to you and your client.

Here is where it get’s really cool!!! One of the Kickstarter reward levels is a pack of 15 lifetime listings! As a MSP, this is GOLD!!!!

The 15 pack of listings will give you the ability to host any 15 listings for life! You don’t have to own the listing now! As a MSP you can use it however you want. Let’s say you wanted to package it as a bonus for your clients and offer a year free, then start charging them (because the 15 listings are already paid for it’s all profit!)

So, if you haven’t seen it yet, and you probably haven’t because I just announced it this morning [Friday. 19 January 2018] when the campaign launched, check it out and be a part of taking the bull by the horns and making the world take notice!

There are also reward levels that will allow you to advertise your services as a MSP so that future cabin owners will know who to go to when they need a 3D Matterport Tour created or updated to reflect renovations. :-)

Let’s Do This!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder - special time for WGAN-TV Live - 11 am EST (GMT -5) today Monday, 22 January 2018.

Topic: Matterport 3D Tours for vacation cabin rentals via Kickstarter Project for www.3DCabinTours.com

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: Matterport 3D Tours for Vacation Cabin Rentals via 3DCabinTours.com

Hi All,

Above is the video for WGAN-TV: Matterport 3D Tours for Vacation Cabin Rentals via 3DCabinTours.com that we did earlier today (Monday, 22 January 2018).

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?