Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BetaGoogle Street ViewGSV

Everyone can use my Matterport GSV Beta!6169

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Well why not?

Unless I'm mistaken, if I invite you (yes, you) as a collaborator, I can publish your tour to GSV. As a collaborator on my account, you can authenticate to Google as well and your tour can be published to GSV.

I haven't tried this, but perhaps anyone signed up as a collaborator on my account has access to publish to GSV too?

What do you guys think? Anyone here not have GSV Beta access and need it today?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t need it today but I have a job that I’ve done that I’d love to publish to GSV. [Private Message me]
Post 2 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
Would the model have to be transferred to your account first
Post 3 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 OMG! I would kill to give it a go!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Chris.

Yesterday I received the Beta authorization. Not an email but the Publish to GSV button appeared in each of my models.

I have to say that the publishing process was a delight. It hasn´t been published in the web yet (It takes 24 hours apparently)

I will share once it is done.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Yes, guys I should have mentioned it.

In theory, what you should do is PM me. I'll send you a collaborator invite and you'll need to upload the model to the collaborator account.

I believe you will then have access to GSV through me. PLEASE be sure you've already uploaded the tour to your account, or you will incur a fee to my account.

After you upload, I can publish to GSV - but I think that as one of my collaborators, GSV might be available to you too. We'll see. If it's not available to you, I'll publish it.

The cool thing is that when you DO get GSV access, we can simply unpublish it on my account, then you can republish it to your account. No big deal.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfantin
Thank you Chris.

Yesterday I received the Beta authorization. Not an email but the Publish to GSV button appeared in each of my models.

I have to say that the publishing process was a delight. It hasn´t been published in the web yet (It takes 24 hours apparently)

I will share once it is done.

I second your word -- 'delight'.

That is EXACTLY how I would describe it after moderating over 100 tours between the Google Business View system and then GoThru. Those systems were great - but nothing beats dropping a photographic floorplan the map and clicking submit! Absolutely mindblowingly simple and it feels so right!

This is where Matterport have done something revolutionary that has never been seen for GSV before You cannot even resize/scale your model ... because it's already correctly scaled!!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
Wait, iGuide didn’t do this already?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds amazing! Is there a public example anywhere to demo end users would see?
Post 9 IP   flag post
BrianAshley private msg quote post Address this user
Holy crap!!!I just processed two tours to GSV in less than 1 minute's time....GSV as a trusted forced you to spend 20 minutes to 3 hours of moderation process (depending on size of tour)
Post 10 IP   flag post
Istanbul, Turkey
alirizacil private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Chris,
I am not sure if MP scale is alwasy correct. One of my model ( an old one) is almost scaled more than %50 bigger than original size.
By the way, i see my model live on GSV desktop version in 24 hours but i cannot see it on mobile version. Am i missing something?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@alirizacil - I haven't encountered the scale being wrong yet. If the scale is wrong, please do give them feedback as it should always be scaled.

Concerning not seeing on mobile at the same time as desktop - that is rather strange.

@BrianAshley - I know, right! I am PRETTY fast at publishing a 200+ pano tour via GoThru. I can do that in about 2 hours. With Matterport to GSV .. the only time spent is on importing to GoThru and adding in 360 Views.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101436 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?