Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Pano2VRPlatformsPro1Pro2Scanning

My Platform Before Matterport...6168

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I had a client contact me about fixing a tour that I made for them ... over 2 years ago!

I took a look and thought I'd share what I was doing before Matterport!

http://www.landonhomes.com/360/Windsor-Richwoods/

Chief complaints? When entering a scene, the direction that's faced is locked. I built this in Pano2VR and I -know- that now you can set stuff up on a real world map with the tour builder in Pro mode and you can have direction stay fixed between scenes.

At any rate, I'll say this much - when I swapped to the Pro-1 on early firmware (prior to Nov 2015), I really was having to sell the value of the immersive tour experience OVER quality as the quality just WAS NOT there.

Fast forward to today... and how far we've come! Pro-2 image quality is insanely good and high resolution even at full screen!

One thing I like about my custom tours were that arrows are positioned at doorways if the room in question is down a hall -- rather than positioned like Google Street View or iGuide where it's JUST directional. No wall phasing here!
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Nice work as always, but I'm glad you changed
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I like it, what was the setup, DSLR, Nodal Ninja, and software would you mine share with us. Still looks great.

Ron
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?