Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceScanning

A 2nd Matterport Model6159

Mikey private msg quote post Address this user
Situation:
Completed a real estate/ home Model- all good.
Later date I wanted to incorporate the basement into the Model/
Door to basement gad been CLOSED in original model.

Filmed the basement- no alignment- OK, just do a separate model for the basement- independent to original model. What harm can come thru the use of 2 models?

NOW, I want to incorporate the basement Model into my Original Published Model's snapshots.
Can this be achieved?
Can I in addition to the basement photos ALSO have the basement model pop up for viwing in the snapshots of the Original Model?
And if not, what can be done to avoid doing a whole NEW model incorporating the basement.

Thanks, Mikey
Post 1 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
You can add a mattertag to the door to the basement in your original model and in the media section add the address of the basement model and do link the original madel to the basement model and vice versa
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
@Mikey

One option would be to put a Mattertag on the door to the basement and embed the basement tour in the Mattertag. There are several threads on here about doing that. It is a really simple, effective way to tie two tours together!

Good Luck!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Here is an example go to the open door at the end of the room in this modelmas click the mattertag

clickable text
Post 4 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
@3dshowcaseuk

Wow, that is a spectacular space! Good work!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
@Mikey

You can also put the Matterport URL for the basement tour in the box marked Media and it will embed it in the Mattertag. You have to use Control V to paste though.

I think this is a cleaner way of doing it because it doesn't open a new window. You can go full screen from inside the Mattertag and when you collapse it you are still in the original tour.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
I Shoot lots of 2 family homes. I use WP3D and make a single property website for the Owners unit. I display a 2nd 3D tour within the same site, labeling it as Tenants Apt, etc. 2 sep Tours, one site. clickable text
Post 7 IP   flag post
101635 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?