Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
View Map Full Screen
Last 30 Days: 90,552 Page Views | 11,531 Visitors | 77 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 48,927  |  Total Topics: 6,924
4,036 WGAN Members in 111 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Video; and
PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Demo and Discussion
3rd Party Service ProviderHelp WantedVideo

MAtterport to Video 3rd Party Service?6144

htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone out there have the ability, for a fee, to take a Matterport tour and put it into a video for me? We used to have a company in the network that offered this. but they suspended that service for the moment.

Thanks,
Brad
Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
@htimsabbub23 Hey Brad, I offer that service. PM me the details and I can get you a quote tomorrow morning (technically today, but Iā€™m heading to bed for a little bit now) šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ½

If you want just a simple capture of the tour, I can do that, but if you are looking for something a bit more elaborate, I have 20+ Years of Professional Video production and editing experience, so I can pretty much create whatever you want. :-)

I can also offer references & examples!

God Bless,
Chris
Post 2 IP   flag post
VRimpact private msg quote post Address this user
@ArtisticConcepts Sorry to jump in on someone elses post chris, but can you PM a demo of the video you can create as a matterport tour?
Do you have example?

Also, if i wanted to take this one step further - Im thinking a drone video of the area, that comes up to the front door, which then goes into the house(matterport footage takes over) can you do this if i provide the content and also could you PM what fee that would be?

My mind is in overload! haha.
Post 3 IP   flag post
49488 3 3
destitute