Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Cameras

A case for the Matterport Pro 3D Camera607

DigitalImageries private msg quote post Address this user
can anyone recommend a case for the camera. Its kind of an odd size and nothing I have works.
Post 1 IP   flag post
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
Ive been looking at the pelican range..I think the 1510 is what Dan suggests in the equipment section here.

With some foam they seem to work well.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I currently use a Pelican 1520, it has more then enough room. I bought the one with pluck the square foam pieces and it looks factory made.

Ron
Post 3 IP   flag post
RealEstateReadines private msg quote post Address this user
I found a wonderful Shimano case designed to carry 8 fishing reels. It looks like a soft sided cooler and the foam packaging from the original case fits perfectly. Ample space on the side for chargers and my Cannon for stills. Aside from the tripod, it looks like nothing important siting in the back of my car when I have to make other stops (I usually coverup the tripod). Check out sporting good stores for unique cases that might work. That is where I had the best luck. This case was originally $100 or so and it was on clearance for $30.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@DigitalImageries

Welcome to the Matterport User Group Forum.

Here's my shopping list of Matterport Gear and Accessories.

I used both the Think Tank CityWalker and Pelican case (both are on the shopping list.)

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

I ordered the Krispy Kreme's off your list and three of them came with bite's out of them.

Ron
Post 6 IP   flag post
JohnBecker private msg quote post Address this user
I had a Pelican 1550 that I hadn't been using, that turned out to be the perfect size. I removed enough pick 'n' pluck foam to accommodate the foam that the camera came in. I skewed it to one side so that there would also be room for the charger. Very convenient.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user

I use a Pelican 1650. A little overkill just for the matterport, but if you have additional camera equipment and a few tripods it works well. Has rollers as well.
I also have a smaller one just for matterport only jobs. Think its a 1510.
You can also get the pelican knock off tsunami brand. They are quite good and about half the price
http://tsunamicase.en.alibaba.com/
Post 8 IP   flag post
Zephyr Cove, NV
Maria private msg quote post Address this user
I use a Nanuk case which is made in Canada. It's very similar to the Pelican case I was issued but I actually like it better than the pelican. I like their latches and minor features not present in the Pelican I use such as the handle snaps in the down position keeping it from potentially being broken (Not likely with these cases, but possible). The resin is supposedly stronger allowing a lighter case, but I have no way of verifying that. The price is better as well.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101429 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?