Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseFloor PlansInsideMapsNewbiesReal Estate

Insidemaps - Keller Williams deal6035

felicia private msg quote post Address this user
What does this mean for us? Is anyone here an Insidemaps provider?

http://dailytelescope.com/pr/leading-group-of-market-centers-by-transactions-within-keller-williams-realty-to-provide-insidemaps-3d-tours-and-hdr-videos-to-all-agents/36959
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I've trialed InsideMaps. I was not impressed with the image quality not their company's service. This move by this group must be cost-driven.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
....nor their company's service, I meant to say....durned fat fingers on a cold morning!
Post 3 IP   flag post
The pictures on the site looked good. I scheduled a demo next week. Worth a try for just 200 bucks. Noticed they have a bunch of outside scans in broad daylight.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
KW is big in DFW. InsideMaps is a compelling platform.

In a world where Matterport doesn't exist, @metroplex360 would be using InsideMaps.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I was pretty impressed. They gave a do-it-yourself kit. Fits right on a tripod. The stitch quality was fantastic and I finished a home in 30 minutes. Turnaround time was around 5 hours after uploading, they can do better. Free floor plans, branded with my logo!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by felicia
I was pretty impressed. They gave a do-it-yourself kit. Fits right on a tripod. The stitch quality was fantastic and I finished a home in 30 minutes. Turnaround time was around 5 hours after uploading, they can do better. Free floor plans, branded with my logo!

Link?
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
If I remember correctly, we had a discussion about their pricing a while back. I believe when you do the math and look into it it is more expensive in the long run then Matterport.

I will say I did buy the HERO to enable making them, but I thought the pricing was high.
Also, I do like the fluid movement in the walkthroughs. I like the floorplan that you can use to move space to space. And it is easy to navigate.

On a side note did anyone notice the floorplan on the side of the Matterport tour created with Leica Black 360?

I like the floorplan navigation on inside maps and iguide.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, I stated, "On a side note did anyone notice the map on the side of the Matterport tour created with Leica Black 360?"
Wrong partnership

It should have been Matterport, and Hexagon’s Multivista Partner Check out the video and you will see the floorplan pane where you can navigate.

I think in the Matterport VR announcement you will be able to navigate using the Matterport Floorplan. But this is not always on screen will be a couple of clicks to get to the floorplan
Post 9 IP   flag post
Can't share the link, my photos have been stolen before. There is no way to protect photos on all these platforms.
Post 10 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
@felicia who here would want to steal your photos? You just joined, you have no profile, looks like more like you’re a plant or troll.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedPhotoDC
@felicia who here would want to steal your photos? You just joined, you have no profile, looks like more like you’re a plant or troll.

Agreed. This is a -1 for InsideMaps.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101436 12 12