Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help Wanted

Matterport Pro Wanted: Wilmington, NC601

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
The Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents has a need for a Pro in/near Wilmington, North Carolina. .

A Wilmington Realtor has reached out to us.

If you are in –- are within driving distance -- and would like more details, please PRIVATE message me.

Best,

Dan
Founder
We Get Around
Matterport User Group Forum
We Get Around Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Newport Beach, California
MDuff private msg quote post Address this user
I'm curious, Dan. Does this email mean you haven't had anyone sign up for your referral program in this area of the country, and you are asking the community at large for someone to step up? Or would we be hearing from you privately if you had a request in our prospective areas?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@MDuff

Thanks for asking ...

When a real estate agent or broker reaches out to us for a referral -- and we do not presently have a Pro that has Joined our Referral Network, I do three things:

1. I post to the Forum that we have a referral opportunity
2. I Private Message (PM) Forum members in that area
3. I email Forum members that are in that area

While we have nearly 500 Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers, there are 3-4 times as many daily viewers of our Forum by non-members than members.

Typically, when I do the above three steps, within a hour, new members in that area join the Forum and then PM me. Not all members of the Forum are interested in referrals. For example, some Pros are also real estate agents and only do Matterport 3D Showcases for their listings (or for the brokerage).

Typically, within an hour, we have a new Referral Network member and then I make the introduction.

In the last 10 days, I have made introductions for dozens of Pros that have already Joined our Referral Network, but the agent or broker still reached out to me. When we already have a Pro on the Referral Network map, I do not post Help Wanted notices to the Forum (since we already have a Pro).

For example, the owner of many very upscale luxury real estate rentals in Indianapolis reached out last night and within an hour I referred him to Referral Network - and Forum member -@ScanDimensions. In the last two weeks, @ScanDimensions has received two introductions from me as a result of being a member of our Referral Network.

That excludes any opportunities that @ScanDimensions may have received as a result of having a public profile on our Referral Network map. (@ScanDimensions joined our Referral Network two weeks ago.)

I am trying to make it super-easy and super-fast for real estate agents and brokers to find a Pro in their area - without calling or emailing me.

Here's (some of the text) from the Indianapolis request for a Pro:

"We are getting tour requests that we have to turn away because we have guests that we cannot disturb those dates. This week someone had to come twice. They booked the Victorian House after the tour. They are touring again tomorrow the Carriage house. With your product we could have booked without the need for the final tour."

"I saw one of my competitors has a Google 360 a couple months ago and have hired a photographer in Indy to do that. He is coming over in Indy on Monday to finalize what we are going to do."

"Now that I have seen your stuff….I want Matterport. No comparison."

"We are expanding beyond just overnight guests into the event business. We have an incredible outdoor space as well, that I am hoping your technology can do as well."

Thanks again for asking.

Best,

Dan

P.S. The opportunity is still available in Wilmington. If I do not hear back on this one, I will offer to shoot at this North Carolina beach destination.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?