Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCamerasNewbies

Hello from India600

BabluN private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys,

I am gonna be getting a Matterport Pro camera soon from a family member who will be coming to India. If I had anyone from the United States ship it to me, it would cost me about an additional $1500 in customs. Therefore, I've asked for the camera to be unboxed and then got as if it were the persons who is carrying it to avoid customs, but I need some clarifications first. I am checking the Matterport portal and it gives me an option to "Sign in". But the problem is I have not registered on either of Matterport's websites. My question here is, do we get login credentials along with the camera, if so, is it on the box or is it in paperwork that comes with the camera? If so, I need to keep my family member posted to not dispose any paper work or the box. If this is not the case then how do I register to be able to get on to the Matterport portal?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Andrew private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

you’ll receive a welcome e-mail from Matterport

Andrey
Post 2 IP   flag post
BabluN private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Andrew,

Thank You, that answers my question, please let me know if there is anything else that I need to keep a tab on...!
Post 3 IP   flag post
101641 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?