Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EdgarLinkedInMarketingMeetEdgar

How to Amp Up Your Social Media Marketing5953

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: Want to see how Edgar takes all the time-wastey parts out of social media management? Take a tour with MeetEdgar founder and CEO, Laura Roeder! Video courtesy of MeetEdgar

Hi All,

Every time you create a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour, you should be posting it to social media. Not just once, but multiple times on multiple days.

Social media is an opportunity to:

✓ Helps promote your business
✓ Help promote your client's business
✓ Help your client see the value-add that helps differentiates you

But, how do you do this without consuming gobs of your time?

MeetEdgar.

With MeetEgar, you create once – Facebook and Linkedin posts and Tweets and assign a Category such as House For Sale. Then you create a Schedule once that says when to send out the Category: House for Sale.

And, you’re done!

Edgar – that's what they call him – looks at your Schedule for the Category, House for Sale. Sees that it is time to select a House For Sale (in your Queue) and automatically post on your behalf to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter Accounts (up to 25 Accounts).

Once you load up your Library with Content, Edgar creates a Queue based on your pre-defined Schedule.

It sounds more complicated than it is. In a few hours – to get We Get Around started – our Queue now has 326 social media posts to send in the next two weeks (and forever). [Yes. You can select an end date when you create your Content.]

Plus, it is easy to add new Content, assign a Category and Edgar will take it from there!

We also added an RSS Feed from the We Get Around Network Forum to help automate our workflow. The new posts sit in a Pending folder until we add #hashtags, add photos or videos, etc. (If we wanted, we could skip Pending and go straight to the Posting Queue (and send based on the Schedule).

If you gave up doing Social Media – like me – because it was too time-consuming (even with tools such as Hootsuite), you will MeetEdgar – like I do. And, with History, you can get analytics about how your social media campaign is working.

Plus, when you use my MeetEdgar Affiliate link (here), you save $10. ( Yes! I get $10 too )

I recommend that you always include a photo or video in every post. Now that Matterport creates short videos, that's easier than ever to do with your social media. Plus, we are Content Creators! We need to be sharing our visual Content.

BTW, MeetEdgar posts as you. So, your friends and colleagues do not see "Posted by MeetEdgar"

MeetEdgar. Social Media made easy-peasy.

Got questions about using MeetEdgar, post them here.

Happy holidays,

Dan

Screen Grab from MeetEdgar]MeedEdgar: Library

Screen Grab (above) from MeetEdgar]MeedEdgar: Queue

Screen Grab (above) from MeetEdgar]MeedEdgar: Schedule

Screen Grab from MeetEdgar]MeedEdgar: Feeds

Screen Grab from MeetEdgar]MeedEdgar: Categories

Screen Grab (above) from MeetEdgar]MeedEdgar: Accounts

Screen Grab (above) from MeetEdgar]MeedEdgar: History
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
WOW no comments yet? This is great. hootsuite costs WAY more and with this you get a lot for $49

However there is no coupon and there is no discount when I try to sign up :-(
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GlennTremain

I (just) sent a note to MeetEdgar Support asking why you do not see the $10 off in your shopping cart which you use our MeetEdgar Affiliate link.

Heading to our office. Hope to hear back from MeetEdgar soon (and will post their reply then.)

BTW, you will this for your business (and your clients).

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
I signed up already so no biggie. Good for those that want the $10 to get it figured out. Thanks for finding this.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Looks awesome! A quick reminder to be sure to ALWAYS be sharing links back to your own site/domain.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @GlennTremain
WOW no comments yet? This is great. hootsuite costs WAY more and with this you get a lot for $49

However there is no coupon and there is no discount when I try to sign up :-(

MeetEdgar Support emailed me:

"... will you let me know their email address or name of who did not get their [MeedEdgar] $10 off coupon applied to their account, and we are happy to look into this and ensure we get you guys that link!"

Please private message me the email address and name that you used on MeetEdgar sign-up and I will let them know so that you get the $10 off (and I get the $10 off )

@rpetersn

Yes! And, we added WP3D Models and ThreeSixty Tours videos to our social sharing (on-auto pilot).

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GeorgeK

Likely something helpful to you for promoting your videos, YouTube Channel, Facebook Group, etc.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@PetraSoderling @Tosolini

It's likely that you would find MeetEdgar VERY-VERY-VERY helpful.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I could imagine offering a social media module - in your bundle - for your clients where you Tweet/FB/LinkedIn - managed via MeetEdgar.

It's good biz dev for you by promoting your client's listings, etc.

Your thoughts?

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Our Weekly MeetEdgar report ... (22 January 2018)

I like that we had 476 clicks from 283 social media posts in the last week (and it takes me about 30 minutes a week to manage ALL our social media on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.

On Twitter, you can find many of the posts via the hashtags: #WGANFORUM #WGANTRAINING

Twitter

@DanSmigrod
@We_Get_Around

Facebook

We Get Around Network
Dan Smigrod

LinkedIn

Dan Smigrod

Nearly all our social media posts are about enabling Matterport Pros and Google Street View Pros to discover the We Get Around Network Forum.

Best,

Dan

Post 11 IP   flag post
101604 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?