Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DJI MavicEmbedNewbiesRoundme

Roundme integration with Matterport5882

DoriN private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everybody,

I'm new to this community and very excited to start my own MSP business.
I'm looking for a way to make a panoramic tour (with pano pic taken from DJI Mavic), with a matterport showcase inside - now i know that theres threesixty.tours but I'm looking for something like Roundme tour.
Is there a way to embed a Matterport showcase in Roundme panoramic tour?
Post 1 IP   flag post
bar_garbi private msg quote post Address this user
+1
Post 2 IP   flag post
Basic
San Mateo, CA
Bycha private msg quote post Address this user
I too am interested in other alternatives to threesixty.com I have done the matterport panoramic tour ex: https://36ty.us/Di1bLZ but other platforms will expand my knowledge of how to best market the differences. Sorry that I didn't have an answer to your initial question.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all...Ross here from threesixty.tours & WP3D Models.

@DoriN - Is there anything that we can help you with re: using ThreeSixty Tours (TST) & our Matterport integration? Any questions we can answer?

@Bycha - Thanks for your recent posts and shared (& branded) examples using ThreeSixty Tours. We're excited to see how people are using TST to market properties/developments/neighborhoods/etc. Like you've been doing in your work, leveraging aerial imagery & TST is a great way to visually explain the proximity of various properties to landmarks/etc. Have you considered offering the provided embed codes to your clients to embed on their own websites?

We have also built in full integration of WP3D Models with TST, so you can easily create single page sites using TST content in the "banner" or "hero" area and then supplement with additional content/video/etc.

We're in the process of releasing our "2D" integration with TST as well, making it possible to use non-360 imagery to create area maps or other types of "tours" or facility floorplans to further demonstrate how a place is laid out. You'll now be able to connect panoramas and/or Matterport content to a 2D or 360 panoramas. If you're a current user of TST please reach out to have this beta feature added now, or you can just wait for its (very soon) release.

If anyone has specific questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn Interested in the 2D integration, one of the reasons I have not signed up yet is due to not much aerial going on in the winter to create aerial 360's with 2D I would be able to use maps or photos I already have. Looking forward to you rolling it out!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101704 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?