Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppGoogle Street ViewScanningStrategyVirtual Reality

Let´s do it: European Alternative5881

mori private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,
and especially to the ones interested in more advanced solutions Matterport currently does not allow or support.

Due to the creative city exchange between Amsterdam and Munich called #creativeEmbassy I had the pleasure of being invited to join the munich delegation on their 2 days visit of Amsterdam, Hilversum and Utrecht. Besides that I work since october in The Hague due to a project for EPO.org. So I now have a very basic but impressive insight of what´s going on in the Netherlands and I am very very impressed.

I spoke to a lot of people in various industries especially about the usage of virtual tours in their business and really all love it, but see big issues in the business model and legals Matterport currently offers so that for them the options and possibilities to use it and especially to monetize their investments are too limited for serious business.

Therefore I hope we can join forces here in europe to develop an alternative which covers the european needs as also most of the issues and limits all Matterport Users are dealing with. A central base for this project could be the "VR.base" (vrbase.co) headquartered in Amsterdam and currently setting up offices in Berlin, Paris and other cities in the near future.

So I would be happy to hear who´s interested in such an alternative and who would be able to help and participate to make it happen.

Thanks & all the best from Amsterdam,
Marcu
Post 1 IP   flag post
Bryan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Mori,

what are the big issues you see? And are you talking about an alternative tour?

I am living in Hilversum at the moment, just getting started with business!

Thanks!

Bryan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Lugano, Switzerland
lucadeal private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Marcu!

Count me in, I'm interested!

tschüss from Switzerland

Luca
Post 3 IP   flag post
lauks private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
always interesting, keep me posted
Luc
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?