Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,047 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSViGuide

iGUIDE to Google Street View examples5813

iGuide
Product
Marketing Manager
Kitchener, Canada
Chris_iGuide private msg quote post Address this user
Here are two recent examples of iGUIDES that have been exported to Google Street View:

Martina's Flowers and Gifts:

Click here to see this business as it appears on Google Maps.

Click here to see the Street View tour.

Petrolia Mercantile:

Click here to see this business as it appears on Google Maps.

Click here to see the Street View tour.
Post 1 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Walking through walls(bad navigatingion linksage) and mirror balls, need I say anything more?
Post 2 IP   flag post
iGUIDE
Founder/CEO
Kitchener, Canada
Alex_iGuide private msg quote post Address this user
When I was growing up, I always wondered what it would be like to be able to walk through walls. I still have not learned how to do it in real life. But at least I can do it with iGuide in VR. And did I mention teleportation?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@Alex_iGuide - It's excellent that you have this service in place and I love the sample tours and how precise the placement is and how the poses are all automatically determined.

Does the iGuide platform allow users to modify the connections for instances wherein they shot the tour where each pano is visible from each other and walking through walls is NOT necessary to reach each pano? If not, would iGuide consider (if they do not already), providing basic documentation/recommendations to import iGuide tours via GoThru or PanoSkin to make fine tuning?
Post 4 IP   flag post
iGUIDE
Founder/CEO
Kitchener, Canada
Alex_iGuide private msg quote post Address this user
Currently pano connectivity is not editable in the iGuide Portal. However, all photospheres can be downloaded in one zip file from the iGuide Report and can be used with 3rd party services like GoThru or PanoSkin providing full flexibility. The photospheres can be easily branded (tripod cap) with any image via iGuide's Stitch software that photographers use to preprocess camera images and data.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I think that automatically posting to GSV via iGuide is an EXCELLENT tool. The fact that iGuide offers a simple and accurate way to do this is superb. Correctly positioning and posing panoramas is the most tedious and difficult aspect of creating a GSV tour and this is all taken care of here! Bravo!

I recommend that iGuide Operators consider using GoThru or PanoSkin in order to import their tours and refine if and where needed.

I have previously supported iGuide Operators as well as offered support for other platforms via my site at mp2sv.com. I love moderating GSV tours and helping where I can.

Again, iGuide is doing the heavy lifting here!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101588 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?