Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,045 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real EstateRealtorsStrategyVideo

Matterport Vid U want 2 share with Realtors5740

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
This is a great video to share with Realtors as it talks about the future of what they are going to have to do to stay current. MATTERPORT is a big part of this video. This is about a REALTOR of the YEAR telling them what he does for "ALL" his listings not just the really expensive ones. Enjoy the video and hope it brings some more business your way.
Post 1 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeK very nice video. But in my humble opinion it is to long. I might have ADD but i did not watch it to the end. If you could make it shorter it would be more powerful.
Post 2 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
@grmngrl Here was my consideration of time and audience. You already know this information so it is boring to you, which translates to I lose you before the end. But if you did not know about Matterport you would be more glued to the screen. This was crafted with a target audience in mind. Realtors who do not use video. So far this morning my phone has been going nuts with REALTORS saying OMG, what are you doing.

This is a tool that Matterport Service Providers can use to open a discussion with their clients. It is not designed to teach them what they already know. Think of this, I am a Realtor and I have stepped into this space and done far more that most digital artists. I am shaking things up in the Realtor sphere.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101587 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?