Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeariPadPro2Scanning

November 11 - iPad Pro (2nd Gen) Sale5683

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
The iPad Pro offers the best experience for use with the Matterport Pro-2. My team has experienced using the iPad Pro for scanning MASSIVE spaces and it truly makes a difference in alignment time. I also imagine that new features teased in recent surveys -- such as editing features in Workshop -- and continued development (LEICA integration being one) -- will make an iPad Pro essential to us.

On November 11th, Sams Club will be having a pre-Black Friday sale on iPad Pro (Current Generation).

$200 off 10.5-inch 512GB iPad Pro (Normally $998) -- Total = $798
$175 off 10.5-inch 256GB iPad Pro (Normally $788) -- Total = $613
$150 off 10.5-inch 64GB iPad Pro (Normally $648) -- Don't bother.

Happy upgrading!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360

Thanks for sharing!

For those about to buy an iPad, invest in the fastest with the most storage. A personal preference of mine is to add cellular service.

If you investing in Matterport 3D Pro2 Camera, you will want the fastest processing. It makes a huge difference. The Pro2 files are much bigger than the Pro1. That's great for quality, but it does mean you will fill up your iPad faster. Plus, you want to do everything you can not to delete models (until Matterport offers an official backup solution). That means the most storage; and likely dedicate this iPad to scanning only.

With Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales in less than 30 days, if you can wait, you'll saves some $$$$ and be much happier with your investment.

@Metroplex360, thanks again for sharing on this topic.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

From the Matterport newsletter today (1 November 2017).

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Just wanted to bump this thread. It's Black Friday and the closest deal on iPad Pros is at Best Buy, but $50 more. I'm gunning for Cyber Monday as I missed out availability on this deal.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Columbia, MO
Showcas3D private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 I was just about to post this as I just picked up a 512 gb model
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?