Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseFloor Plans

Disable floorplan view? + Backup method5673

bellyjelly private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a way to disable just the floorplan view but keep the dollhouse view?

Bonus question, has anyone heard if there's been any progress with matterport creating an official backup method? I remember a few people talking about the new Files app having the potential for this...

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@bellyjelly

About "... a way to disable just the floorplan view but keep the dollhouse view?"

To the best of my knowledge, Matterport does offer a disable floor plan view AND keep the dollhouse view. You can hide both or keep both. For clarification, Matterport does enable treating all floors as one in the floor plan view. For clarification, imagine a three story house. You can see the dollhouse view, but when you click on floor plan view, you see all three floors sandwiched into one floor plan. Is that helpful to you?

Matterport does offer many parameters to modify the experience such as force help screen. That said, I find it so much easier to use WP3D Models Wordpress plugin to check/un-check boxes to implement parameters. Above are screen grabs from WP3D Models screen for selecting/unselecting parameters.

About "...has anyone heard if there's been any progress with matterport creating an official backup method? I remember a few people talking about the new Files app having the potential for this..."

While an easy, fast and simply backup process has been on the We Get Around Network Forum Community "wish list" - that we shared with Matterport going back more than three years, unfortunately Matterport has NOT addressed this (yet).

I could imagine that since we already upload Matterport Spaces to the Cloud, it would be easy, fast and simple for Matterport to offer Cloud Backup as a feature: the ability to download one or more models back to our iPad.

My impression is that if you ask Matterport Support for a backup process, you will get a very tedious step-by-step instructions that works only for the geekiest of us.

In the mean time, the only easy, fast and seamless backup process that I am aware of is to back up the iPad to Apple iCloud or iTunes to your Computer and then do a full restore (not one model).

Best,

Dan

Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?