Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
NewbiesTrainingWP3D Models

Getting Started with WP3D Models5595

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN-TV Live at 5: WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin Demo for Newbies

Hi All,

A Member writes ...

Dan

---

Hi Dan,

my name is [redacted] from [redacted] ...

I want to buy the "WP3DModel" but I do not know how to use it , my website not worldpress

so I create one as subdomain just to use this model.

Cau you please help and show me how to use it to create gallery with map and make it look like a single website for my customers

Best regards
[redacted]

---

And, my reply ...

Hello [redacted],

You get the free use of WP3D Models Wordpress plug in as a We Get Around Network Standard Member - along with around 40 additional Membership Benefits to help you succeed faster.

We Get Around has a non-Wordpress site. So, we too install Wordpress and use WP3D Models as a sub-domain. Works great.

Here is the We Get Around Network Gallery powered by WP3D Models.

The video (above) WGAN-TV Live at 5 program - WP3D Models for Newbies - will help you get started with creating a Gallery and Single Property Websites.

If you would like 1:1 training, WP3D Models Developer @rpetersn offers this training:

WP3D Installation, Configuration and Training

By the way, WP3D Models also seamlessly integrates 360º photos using ThreeSixty Tours.

You get the free use of ThreeSixty Tours Whitelabel Pro 5 Domain subscription as long as you are a WGAN Standard Member.

Best,

Dan

P.S. This video may also be helpful for you just getting started with WP3D Models ...

WGAN-TV Live at 5: WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin Demo for Newbies-Single Property Website Example
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN-TV Live at 5 - ThreeSixty Tours a new Platform from the Creators of WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin

These two Content Management Systems - WP3D Models and ThreeSixty Tours - are seamlessly integrated.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101432 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?