Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingPresentationPricing

Matterport's single biggest competitor is...5481

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: WGAN-TV: How to Pitch Matterport Spaces 3D Tour

---

Hi All,

Matterport's single bigger competitor is the status quo.

Until you can show real estate agents how you can help them win more and bigger premium listings, they are happy doing what they have been doing: including "virtual tours" – still image slide show with crappy music.

Or, until Matterport targets homeowners with these message points and Call-to-Action:

Message Points

✓ Matterport Spaces 3D Tour can help you get more offers, sooner for the most money with the least amount of stress.
✓ That's because Matterport 3D tours enable a 24/7 Open House for all agents to pre-tour for their clients; enable cross-town and out-of-town buyers to pre-tour; and less stress with pre-qualified buyers during actual walk throughs (potential buyers that have already pre-walked the house via a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour)

Call-to-Action

✓ Get a free Matterport Spaces 3D Tour from participating real estate agents and brokers.

Here's a mini Case Study that is still playing out. ...

I received this voicemail on Thursday (21 September 2017):

"... If you could please give me your basic rate for doing your 3-D photo shoots. I'm looking to not shoot the whole property but I'd like the main living area like the main floor and and maybe one of two rooms in the terrace level. So if you could please give me a call back as soon as possible I'm looking for a day next week Thursday. Thank you."

When I spoke with the agent on Friday (22 September 2017) to ask why not the entire house, I learned that:

1. She already has the listing
2. Seller has asked her to do a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour
3. Agent does NOT want to do this: "I have listed and closed 30 houses so far this year. I don't need a [Matterport 3D Tour] to sell the house.
4. She thinks we charge too much (no matter what number I quoted, she would have said that because we have not established a problem we could help her where the $$$ are worth that. Obviously, helping sell the house is not worth $1 to her since any monies paid to We Get Around Atlanta comes out of her pocket.

What I did next may surprise you.

I agreed with her.

And, shifted the conversation to getting more opportunities to pitch; and winning more and bigger premium listings more often.

Here's my follow-up email of some of the points we covered during this phone call ...

---

Hi [redacted] ...

Thank you for reaching out. Congrats on the 30 closings so far this year. That’s great!

Again, Matterport is not about selling the house you are asking about. You will sell the house.

For you, it’s about getting more and bigger premium listings more often.

For the homeowner, it’s about 24/7 open house for other agents to pre-tour for their clients, out-of-town buyers to tour and less stress by having people pre-tour the house doing actual walk throughs …

It’s likely that more homeowners will ask for the Matterport Spaces 3D tour solution. It would be great for you to get some experience with it with a client that specifically is asking for it and then leverage it to get more and bigger listings more often.

A couple of thought-starters. Ask the seller:

1. for a longer exclusive window to justify the $$$$
2. to pay all and rebate some or all back at closing
3. pay if the house sells for more than X dollars above listing price

---

What We Get Around Atlanta has going for us is that the homeowner specifically asked for a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour. That's likely the only reason that she will eventually say yes and then only shoot one floor of the house.

Notice that I shifted the conversation to getting the next listing: not the listing that she already has.

---

I will keep you posted on if we get the business.

What objections do you get and how do you handle them?

Best,

Dan

P.S. If you are a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member and would like to see my original quote, please Private Message me with the subject line: I Will Keep Confidential ... and then let me know why you are asking ...
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
No news on this today (Monday)
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

FYI ... I did not hear back fro the agent.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101428 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?