Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Matterport User Group Survey Results547

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
This afternoon, 11 August 2015, we will send a 60 second survey to Matterport User Group Forum members via our monthly eNewsletter eBlast.

The Newsletter will have a SurveyMonkey link for this 10 questions survey.

The survey results will be reported in this thread in September 2015.

Best,

Dan

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Because we had just 23 responses to this survey above (Ugh!), I will not publish the statistical results. Instead, I will just include the comments we received from 9 real estate agents in response to:

"As a real estate agent, here are the top 3 ways that I benefit from offering Matterport 3D Showcase."

1st Respondent

1. point of differentiation (stand out from other agents)
2. Great for selling and showcasing previously built new construction homes that may have already sold
3. Great tool for previewing, 2nd showing, or relocation buyers

2nd Respondent

1. I am known as someone that keeps up with new technology that benefits my clients.
2. Buyers can make a purchasing decision from their living room if they are unable to visit in person.
3. Buyers can really look the home over and take time with their decision as to if that is the perfect home for them.

3rd Respondent

1. Great product to offer at listing appointments.
2. However, except for 1 listing, I would have listed every property even if I didn't offer a 3D Tour.
3. Hoping this will change soon.

4th Respondent

1. engaged buyer contacts me,
2. competition seller contacts me,
3. happy seller sold with me

5th Respondent

1. Something new to offer at a listing presentation
2. Lowered my % paid to Broker by offering discounts to other agents
3. More interaction with my listings which has resulted in more leads

6th Respondent

1. Differentiate from the competition.
2. Showcase the 3D floorplan with MLS photos with caption that leads back to other 3D scans.
3. Use mobile text service on signs and property fliers for lead capture (text services have not worked in prior years due to mobile technology, but its a great compliment to 3D tours.) We do follow up with potential buyers after allowing them time to navigate the 3D.
As a result of Matterport, in the last 3 months we have gained 4 listings solely because we offer the service. The new updates in fall will help tremendously with social media marketing and enhance the user experience. Our group handles over $75 million in contracts, and Matterport should help increase that statistic in 2016.

7th Respondent

From speaking with agents
1) Less open houses
2) Market to people unable to physically view the property
3) Helps limit return trips to the property to show the house additional times to the same buyer

8th Respondent

1. The Dollhouse view is the main benefit I think.
2. Creates more web traffic and shares
3. Attracts more quality showings

9th Respondent

1. Unique Selling Proposition (differentiating from competition).
2. Systematization (as a REALTOR and Matterport owner, ALL my listings are offered the 3D Showcase treatment, not just the top tier listings).
3. Personally, I feel that the SHOWCASE 2.0 will bring way more benefits with its new offerings such as the branding, ability to add property details, photo highlights direct tour and mattertags.

--

Feel free to comment on the above, or, if you missed the survey and want to reply to this statement, that would be great ...

As a real estate agent, here are the top 3 ways that I benefit from offering Matterport 3D Showcase."

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?