Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport Competes with MSPsSurveyWGAN

WGAN-TV>MP Satisfaction & New Feature Survey5430

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

Did you receive a Matterport Satisfaction & New Feature Survey 2017?

I will complete the survey on WGAN-TV Live at 5 - (5 pm ET | GMT -4)on Monday, 18 September 2017 and and provide a running commentary about my answers.

Plus, if you would like to join-in and discuss your answers, please register (Private Message me for the password) (info).

Best,

Dan

P.S. Programming Schedule subject to change
Post 1 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't received this survey.....
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Will Dan accept the $200 prize, if chosen, live at 5 also?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A Member of the Forum writes ...

Since Matterport seems to be at least asking the questions in the survey, it will be interesting to see if they move quick enough to capture the sales like this one ...

Dan

---

"I already feel like Matterport is working against me as a service provider. No good pre-sales support, as you've noted--no white label option, no upgrade path, no control etc."

Would you have the contact info to someone at [redacted] that I could speak with on their upcoming offering. I don't want to make a mistake and buy into a closed system that is not friendly to service providers.

My background: 20+yr digital imaging and technical photographer.

Thanks,
[redacted]
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Video: Matterport Satisfaction and New Feature Survey - WGAN Forum Founder Dan Smigrod fills out Live
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Forum Member writes ...

Dan

---

Thanks, Dan..

I watched the review livecast for quite a while, but I lose focus in online long format broadcasts and left after only about 12% of the survey was complete.

I agree with your insight about the marketing department generated survey posing as product development. This is a problem, and part of a larger point of view and likely consensus within the company. I suspect that Matterport recognized the need for a service provider network early in their product/service cycle, but now they have traction and cash. Now they can market to our customers and the price will be coming down on hardware certainly. Service providers are no longer necessary to them, and are often the most vocal about issues with product/software.

[redacted]

I enjoy the forum you've put together!

Thanks,

[Redacted]
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If you have ever completed a Matterport survey, my impression is that you provided pricing - and other competitive intelligence that is now being used against you/us.

If you watch my (painfully long) analysis - video above - of each question Matterport asked three years ago, I could imagine that you would agree.

✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Matterport Competes with MSPs

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101429 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?