Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Do you chase perfect dollhouses?5418

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Perhaps I'm silly, but when I aim for a perfect dollhouse.

This one was perfect ... except ... a tiny window above the walkthrough shower.

I know what I should have done. Outlined the entire home with the window tool. Sounds silly, but it works.

Reuploading - and will review in the morning.

How often do you do this? Do you chase the perfect dollhouse?
Post 1 IP   flag post
natcoalson private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for this. But why would you use the window tool and not the trim tool?
Post 2 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
I do, as a "perfect" dollhouse looks super WOW, but it's not always possible, :-)

Thanks for the tip :-)
Post 3 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
We Never try to make anything perfect. if it just so happens to happen that way, then great. We are in business to make money, and at the prices that the average agent wants to pay, they cannot expect perfection. There are a few that cater to agents who do want perfect and are willing to pay for it, but they tend to be niche markets.

Therefore, you should only seek perfection if you are getting "perfection money".
If not, then don't sweat the small stuff. When you buy a Louise Vuitton bag, you expect every stitch on that bag to be perfect because you are paying for perfection. But if its a coach bag, which is still a nice bag, you don't expect the same quality. Quality takes time and time is money.

I see too many photographers and videographers get hung up on seeking perfection. I know its in the DNA because its a representation of your work and you don't want anyone to see what you consider to be sub-standard work. But you should only give them what they pay for, hence the expression "You get what you pay for".

If anyone just can't bear to let anything go out unless its perfect, then you shouldn't be shooting real estate photography as it doesn't pay well enough to be perfect with the average agent.

Our claim is not to be the very best Photographer/Videographer, but it is to be the best Value for what they pay at great standards.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101706 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?