Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor Plans

Matterport Schematic Floor Plans-Join Beta538

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
All,

You can sign-up for the Matterport Schematic Floor Plans beta program on the Matterport website.

Matterport announced this (coming soon) additional solution in this blog post in conjunction with Inman Connect San Francisco (that wraps up today, Friday, 7 August 2015):

Matterport Blog:
Announcing Showcase 2.0 and Schematic Floor Plans

Best,

Dan

Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Any idea how they are doing floor plans? Is it an automatic process for free? or a manual paid process like VR?
Post 2 IP   flag post
3dvirtueletour private msg quote post Address this user
yah for 49 dollar...? i make floorplans for 25 euro

I sell now floorplanns for 25 euro plus tax what wust the broker now pay here for..? Or is it for free to do that for us..?? :-(
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Jamie @3dvirtueletour

Good reasons to join Matterport's beta!

Schematic Floor plans solution is high on the "wish list" of ideas that the Forum provided to Matterport.

Here are some Forum related threads on Floor Plans, including floor plan solutions provided by members.

AD-Floor Plan Services/3D Showcase/.obj

Upsell these services to your clients

Plus, this We Get Around blog post includes a list of floor plan solutions:

Matterport Photographers: CMS, Videos, Floor Plans and Training

Best,

Dan

P.S. BTW, to find the Forum floor plan threads I used the Forum Search Box (powered by Google) and the Tags with Floor in them.
Post 4 IP   flag post
PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
I pay 49 dollars bit the measurement is right?
In WS it's wrong
Post 5 IP   flag post
JohnBecker private msg quote post Address this user
I was hoping for a way to get annotations to show up in the floor plan view. There's no way I'm paying (or getting my clients to pay) $49 for plain old floor plan. We should have gotten the floor plan view with annotations, no extra charge. This is a little bit of price gouging on the part of Matterport.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yah 49 dollar is to much i agree.
We make floorplanners in 2D ANd 3D
For 25 euro tja t's cheaper ANd better... We Will see
Post 7 IP   flag post
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
Don't forget conversion too. That is $66 AUD at the moment.

My sister uses a draftsman for plans in her interior design business and it costs her $60 with her measurements to get floor plans and elevations. Not really any room for mark up.

I understand they need to make a buck and we cannot expect everything free and what we got and the 2.0 updates that have just come along with the product I'm thankful for but for the above reasons at this price I'd not be looking to purchase this extra.
Post 8 IP   flag post

We make this for 25 euro and not for 49 dollar...
Post 9 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
The way it was explained at inman connect is that this would be outsourced through a 3rd party but the order processing and fees would be done by Matterport. It didn't sound like there was a way for it to be automatically completed or created by user yet.

Keep in mind a recent study of home buyers found that virtual tours, professional photography, floor plans, and neighborhood information were the 4 most important items when browsing homes online.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?