Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMarketing

Targeted Email for Brewery/Restaurant5283

immersivetours private msg quote post Address this user
Hi WGA Forum!

I have been away for sometime due to health issues but am back in action again running my company.

Right before I had a break, I was targeting breweries and restaurants in my home town. Many breweries and restaurants are showing interest when I talk to them in person, but my email marketing isn't the best so I am hoping I can call to some of you for help!

How are you crafting your email to breweries/restaurants/lounges/bars ext? I seem to not be capturing any leads with my emails! I need HELP!

Thanks,

Chase
Post 1 IP   flag post
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @immersivetours. I would approach the hospitality industry and really any business that has an interior space the same way. I stress the importance of having a virtual tour for their website and social media.
Here is some language:
By providing an immersive 3D virtual experience that is entirely interactive, anyone from around the globe can visit your establishment anytime, from anywhere. With 3D modeling technology, you provide your online customers with an engaging view of the atmosphere you offer, while you showcase your space and allow potential customers to engage on a deeper level, making a connection before they arrive.

Matterport offers the most immersive online experience of your brand, ambiance, and unique offerings. Engage with a global audience and win more business by inviting online visitors from around the world to explore your store or restaurant as easily as if they were walking down the street.

It also helps with SEO by causing online viewers to spend more time on their page.

Further engage visitors by embedding rich multimedia like videos,menus, photos, links to events and more.

I have attached some flyers that I customize for MSP's. One package that I created and published has 20 or more industry specific flyers and includes company brochure,staging and fact sheet. The other package, Matterport produced for MSP's, and I take and customize them for you. This contains about 48 pieces of digital collateral. The latter is free when you pre-pay for an annual WGA membership. @Dan can post more details. Hope that helps. I have been swamped with real estate work all summer, but plan to transition my focus to businesses next month.

https://www.we-get-around.com/easy-peasy

Post 2 IP   flag post
101640 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?