Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MLSRealtors

mls listing and branded tour5203

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I was under the impression that MLS would not accept branded tours. The agent I'm working with has their website directly linked to MLS so if they post a tour, it will show up on their website. The office manager did say there is an option on the MLS site for branded and unbranded tours. So I gave them the branded tour. Will this go as smoothly as I hope?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy Different MLS's have different rules. You could always just give the agent both links and let them decide which to use.
Post 2 IP   flag post
fullpreview private msg quote post Address this user
Even if the MLS permits the branded tour link, the syndication to major sites like Zillow will not go smoothly... IF and ONLY IF their MLS has an area for two or more external links could this work. Of course, that would mean putting the UNBRANDED link in the Virtual tour area for syndication and the BRANDED link in the "other" link area.

I am a Florida Broker... here is a quick video showing you what I am talking about here:

https://www.screencast.com/t/OwoxuBKQFQ7

I hope this helps.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for the great video fullpreview. Here is what they told me at the realtor office. Whatever they put in the virtual tour link will automatically flow to their website. They said they don't have any way to manually put in a branded tour on their own website. Seems odd but they told me switched to a new system a couple months ago(ZDX?) and everything will flow from MLS listing.

I really want them to have the branded tour as it has their logo and of course the realtor name, number contact, etc. It seems such a waste to use an unbranded tour.
Post 4 IP   flag post
So, go with @Queen_City_3D and give them both links and let them decide what to do. If they have their "own" website, they should definitely be able to put a tour on it.

Although an unbranded tour "seems" like a waste, Branded tours are not fully compliant for broad acceptance. Still, customer is always right and it is just as easy to give them both links/options.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy Not that it really matters, but the new system that you heard as ZDX may have been "MATRIX" run by "CoreLogic". That's the system that agents in my area use and I think its a pretty popular multiple listing platform through many areas of North America.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Received this notification on Friday. This is from the largest MLS in Florida.

Reminder: No Branding on Virtual Tours

MFRMLS Compliance has noticed an uptick in violations related to branding on virtual tours. As a reminder, the rule regarding branding and virtual tours is:

Article 4; Section 5; Item D: Photos, images or virtual tours may not contain company or agent logos, agent photos, commissions, bonuses, contact information for the agent or office, text, or graphics of any kind (with the exception of the MFRMLS watermark) in the virtual tour or photo sections.

http://mfrmls.myismart.com/articles/search?q=virtual+tours
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?