Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceHighlights Reel

Highlight Reel Tour Missing???5148

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else having this issue? Cant seem to get the highlight reel to show up - it's turned on.

Post 1 IP   flag post
fullpreview private msg quote post Address this user
First of all, very nice and crisp 3D scan... nice work.

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Yep - Thanks! I don't know what is happening - I just did ALL THAT before posting this. Wasn't working. Logged OUT and then back in and THEN the highlight reel was in the OFF position. WEIRD

Dan- Feel free to delete thread
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
So annoying isn't it? You know you have done everything you're supposed to and its not there. You log back in and it's back. I've had a few of these.
Most companies have the decency to let you know if they'll be working on the server or website. Im guessing it always happening here.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Yeah - I have never noticed that before...I wonder if more were reset - those have always been toggled to "on" for me - why would it all of sudden not be?? Oh well.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Good point. I have gone back to some and thought; "Didn't I set a Highlight on that one?".

Maybe we should all check back up on our uploads every so often to make sure their server updates didn't change up our tour settings.

I'm hung up right now on sharing our tours to the Matterport 3D App to allow others to show off our tours.

This company is nuts.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray Sorry I know I'm coming to the ball game a bit late.... this has been happening to me A LOT. No rhyme or reason as to when it happens and I can do a few models one after another and it doesn't happen to some and does to others!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
So, I found out that they when they used to be turned "On" automatically - they were now all of a sudden turned "off". So, for everyone now, I check to make sure the option is "on". Hope that helps.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @pixelray
Yep - Thanks! I don't know what is happening - I just did ALL THAT before posting this. Wasn't working. Logged OUT and then back in and THEN the highlight reel was in the OFF position. WEIRD

Dan- Feel free to delete thread

Seems like this has happened to many of us: including me

Let's keep this discussion. Others will happen this problem. Search the Forum. And, see an "Ah Ha!" moment for how to fix.

@fullpreview

Thanks for the illustration. Most helpful.

Best,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
101421 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?