Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Archilogic is offering FREE basic 3D models5145

JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
News Flash! You can get FREE basic Archilogic 3D models of your 2D floor plans!

As a provider of Archilogic 3D models I received notice of this new feature and wanted to share it with all of my Matterpeeps.

This is a great add-on if you are already providing 2D floor plans to your clients. Here is an example of a basic 3D model:

Basic Archilogic 3D model

For comparison, here is a link to a Premium Archilogic 3D model:

Premium Archilogic 3D model

If you are interested in the Premium 3D model, you will need to order these through an Archilogic Provider or open your own subscription account.

Enjoy!
Jon J
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@JonJ

Thanks for sharing.

Special Offer for Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Network

15 Percent off all Archilogic models

Post 2 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
What's the cost for premium model?
Post 3 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
The cost for the premium models vary based on the type of property (residential or commercial) and the size. The cost starts at $35 with a $25 monthly subscription. If you do not want to pay for a monthly subscription, you can order a premium model from a Archilogic Provider. Those prices are set by each individual provider.
Post 4 IP   flag post
tocha private msg quote post Address this user
Help me stretch my mind on this. What circumstance do I need these if I have a Matterport scan? I'm curious as to what you use this for if you are using 3D scans. Thanks
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@tocha

Archilogic 3D Tours are best for:

✓ pre-built apartments
✓ pre-built homes
✓ pre-built offices, retail, etc.

Imagine that you call on a property management company to create Matterport Spaces of existing apartment communities. Imagine that they say, that's cool, but the apartments that we would like scans are not ready yet. We are still building them. "Can you come back in 18 months?"

Now, you have a solution to offer them today. Your pitch:

"Let's help you with pre-sale/pre-leasing now and help you with your cash flow now. And, when the [location] is done, let's super-charge your sales/leasing and cash-flow by scanning [location]."

Best,

Dan

P.S. There are many solutions for pre-built/un-built spaces. Please see the "Tab" above: 3rd Party Services.
Post 6 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Dom private msg quote post Address this user
@JonJ - thanks for picking up on this! @DanSmigrod - thanks for the explanations.

I'll be writing a detailed post in the next couple of days on where things are going with Archilogic, but here's a few first thoughts:
- Matterport is great to show "what is"
- Solutions like ours are great to show "what could be" as Dan has pointed out already. For this, the entry point is a 3d model which we are now including in our updated subscription tiers (you can try everything for free)
- You can also combine the two solutions: if you have an empty / unfurnished MP scan you can import it into our platform and furnish it there. You can also edit textures (although feasibility somewhat depends on the quality of the scan); here's a tutorial on how to get your scans into our platform
- Lastly, on premium models: we are offering those to existing subscribers, but as @JonJ said, partners of ours are now starting to offer upgrades from the basic models; here are a couple of examples

I'll be creating more posts in the next few days and weeks, but please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions.

Best,
Dom

PS: I'll be at Inman SF this week. If anyone is there I'd love to tell you more and hear your thoughts.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101721 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?