Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
eBlasts

Example of an eBlast by a Forum Member5130

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

enviroscan3D Owner Doug Tse gave me an okay to publish his eBlast (1 August 2017) here.

Got a newsletter to share? Please share it in a new Forum discussion.

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. Here is the online version.

----

Post 1 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting that there is different pricing for the Pro1 vs Pro2.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
The older one is slower and takes more time to shoot. So lets offer it at a lower price. A price below the
Matterport now pricing their own 3Dscan cost

This offer is coming from the same guy who ignited this forum to Rise Up. The whole forum was pissed off with over a 100 comments backing your claim.

"Just shared this with Dan, but this is rather upsetting. Matterport decided to hand-picked a few Matterport scanners in each location and injected their promotion on the Facebook ad which now undercuts to the rest of the professional Matterport scanners. $199 up to 3K sqft, $249 3K -4Ksqft, $299 4K-5Ksqft.

That disruption is to bend on us to compete with their pricing schedule. And not on our own terms."

@DougTse, I don't understand! What light did you see that changed your perspective from 2 weeks ago today? To now even charge less than what you originally found to be "upsetting".
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV I think @DougTse is fighting back and riding on the wave from the withdrawn pilot proram in his own market. He's flipping the situation -- and I'm pretty sure the $149 offer is a ploy to provide 2 options that he can live with either way -- except that the Realtor is likely to pick the Pro-2 for $50/more. Doug, if he owns 2 cameras, may have decided to let the Pro-1 be manned by another person too -- scaling with two different options.

For what it's worth - my Pro-2 scans are $200 for up to 2000 SQFT -- same exact price, no fire sale.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101641 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?