Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseMarketingNightOutdoors

Matterport Scan at Night with People5034

tocha private msg quote post Address this user
I am trying to push my Matterport experiences and uses outside of real estate. I had the opportunity to rent White Sands National Monument in New Mexico for a couple of hours during the full moon a couple weeks ago to test out a full moon shot. I found out the moon was not bright enough for Matterport sensors but headlights worked. While I didn't accomplish my overall goal I think it still turned out pretty cool. What other out of the box things are people doing?
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
fun...
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@tocha

That's great. Thanks for sharing.

Nice that you have so many friends that would stand still for this.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
PedroAvilez private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice.
Post 4 IP   flag post
AndrewWilliam23 private msg quote post Address this user
@tocha As Dan says - what a cooperative group. And I like the shadows of the people in the background caused by the headlights - creates an air of mystery. You could do mysterious/magical sites around the world. Those would be scans that have a longer lifespan and can inspire people to see those sites in new ways. Cool!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Rundblick3D private msg quote post Address this user
I really support your idea to push matterport experiences and uses outside of real estate. Your model would probably look really cool printed out in 3D. I also experimented with different use cases. Here we tried to show the new t-shirts, which a friend of mine designed, from every angle. Later, when multimedia mattertags had just arrived, i added all the mattertags to include lots of his artwork.
Post 6 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@tocha Super groovy I like it! Thanks for sharing
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Rundblick3D I like this too! Very creative especially with all the coloured tags and interactive and fun Here's an idea... get the guys to stand 1 metre apart in a mirror image with arms in the air in a star shape, then shoot with Matterport in a figure 8 so you get a scan in the middle of the two guys... when it's published people could also walk between them and around them in VR!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Rundblick3D private msg quote post Address this user
@nat_vanveen Thanks for your feedback! I tried something similar to your idea back then. Here's the link: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=jnw7zEfcGuT

But during the shoot we found out how hard it is too completely stand still. So it was easier to give them something to lean on
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Rundblick3D Oh wow that is reallllly cool! I love the white interior of the building to offset your two guys! I reckon it's a winner!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?