Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseMatterport KerfufflepricingScanning

Matterport now pricing their own 3Dscan cost5032

DougTse private msg quote post Address this user
I'm very glad this 'test' was overturned with our community here overnight and it shows we have a large voice in the direction Matterport can head to. In light of this, I realized that @hopscotch and @billrobinson were looking for opportunities to build their business and the reality is they can't do it alone. That test tactic nearly cost me this engagement I was about to launch last week.

I'll share with the community what I have done to help get Matterport sales and MSP sales as a strategy to build the market share. enviroscan3D and a mid-size brokerage firm ERS Premier have partnered up to provide a solution that makes sense. Brokerages are not the camera and tech experts even though Matterport proclaims it's easy-to-use. It's just not their profession. Matterport professionals can partner with a brokerage firm to help streamline their business so it becomes a constant hand-in-hand process. As the workload picks up, @hopscotch and @billrobinson could be available to assist with the work here in California.

I hope this serves a way to collaborate and not to compete. It really shows a business difficult to succeed with that kind of competition.

Post 126 IP   flag post
Viewing private msg quote post Address this user
@DougTse Nice! Good work on the partnership. I agree that collaboration is the key. That way no man/woman gets left behind
Post 127 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@DougTse Hi Doug, Beautiful video presentation and well said and for collaborating and turning an issue into a solution! Yes collaboration is A W E S O M E. So glad to hear you came out on top. Thanks for sharing
Post 128 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@DougTse I'd pay for a video like that. That was so well done, well paced, and is such a great marketing tool.
Post 129 IP   flag post
PedroAvilez private msg quote post Address this user
@DougTse, this isva very nice video. Simple, usefull and focus. Congrats.
Post 130 IP   flag post

justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@DougTse

Great video and message!

@Metroplex360

Sometimes a polished one is needed and other times the rough around the edges get more attention!
Post 131 IP   flag post
suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
I'd love to have a demo video like that. Very nicely done!
Post 132 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Any additional news on this topic?

Matterport engaging you directly?

Dan
Post 133 IP   flag post