Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Pro2

Why won't Matterport take my money??!5024

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else in a similar situation? I ordered the Pro2 back on June 2nd by calling in to Matterport's number on the buy.matterport.com site and have yet to receive the camera. I've followed up multiple times and sometimes they tell me they can't find the order and could I please give more details about how/when I ordered it and other times they say they found the order and its should ship in the next couple days (that becomes harder and harder to believe when a week passes from that statement and my credit card has yet to be charged).

I just got another email asking for further details on my original order which I immediately replied to.

Is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time receiving their order?!?!

It's been a month and a half now and I still don't have any concrete proof that my order is even in a cue waiting to be sent to me.
Post 1 IP   flag post
tocha private msg quote post Address this user
I got my Pro2 when promised. If you had an original sales person you talked to when you bought the Pro then I would leverage that relationship and talk to them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@tocha That's a good thought. However, I'm in Canada and they have changed their international sales model since I ordered first camera back in Spring of 2015. At that time they couldn't ship out of U.S. so I had to come up with a work around through a customs agency. Now they have a way to ship to me through a "MyUs.com" service which they set up for me. In fact, I got confirmation that a MyUS account was created for me (by a Matterport rep), but no confirmation that the order was made. I did get another email from Matterport support this afternoon and they said, "I will get back to you soon with more information" [about where my order is, if they can confirm it was received, when camera will ship, etc.]. Not sure what timeline soon is.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Do you know who the canadian VP of marketing? reach out to them. Someone in this forum had the same issue and they reached out to [redacted] and he helped. Not sure who is his equivalent in your Country.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@GlennTremain Not sure who is the equivalent. If anyone does know, I'd be happy to have another contact email or phone number.

I have had some back and forth emails with [redacted] which is why support@matterport.com has become involved as he cc'd them. It's just frustrating as it's been almost 3 weeks since Paul and Support got involved and I'm still no further ahead.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D

Is placing a new order - without referring the original order - an option?

Then, if you get two Cameras, return one?

Please check Matterport Return Policy on international orders before during this.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod That was what I asked them back on June 29th...

All I want is some actual electronic confirmation that they have my order. When I call in they tell me its in cue but when I talk to support they say they couldn't find any info.

So I asked "Can you please see to it that if the original order is not found that I at least get a new order started so the camera can be sent out asap".

It's difficult to even summarize by quest for the camera to this point as its involved a few dozen emails and a handful of phone calls.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Another phone call and they say it should ship today (although that's the third time I've been told that and I haven't even received a charge on my credit card yet and so that doesn't make much sense).

I explained that I wanted some sort of invoice or record saying that they actually had received my order and that the loyalty discount was applied. I'm told I should have that today.

That was the weirdest thing about all this. I didn't get one email or letter or notice confirming the details of my order.

Sorry for being a Matterbaby... I know there's not really any help the forum could give on this one. I was more curious if anyone else was having difficulties receiving or confirming that their order was actually placed.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D

Ask for a FedEx tracking number?

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe they ship two and bill for one :-)
Post 10 IP   flag post
@GlennTremain That would be nice.

They did just now finally send me an invoice and so after a month and half I do have some actual confirmation that they have my order. And as suspected there must not have been anything up until now as this invoice is dated for today.

To make matters worse, they have it for full price and have not applied the $500 "customerloyalty" discount. I've obviously asked for that to be revised as I've got email records showing that I was trying to track down my order and/or start a new order long before that customer discount loyalty expired.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101636 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?