Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MuseumsVideo

Mattertags with Video Content4892

WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All -

I have an important presentation for which an example of a Matterport space with Mattertags with video content would be a huge help.

Problem is that I haven't done any to this point. Could anyone help me out with a link that I could use for purposes of this pitch only?

In advance, thanks!

Keith
Post 1 IP   flag post
LewisBishop private msg quote post Address this user
@Chemistrydoc - Here is a model with a video, https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=kba4rWZQaTM hope that helps.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
@LewisBishop

Thank you so much! Nice simple, straightforward example.

Much appreciated!

Keith
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

@Chemistrydoc

Exist the front door to see the aerial video (from client) ...

www.4400sandycreekroad.info

Good luck,

Dan

P.S. In the Single Property Website - powered by WP3D Models ( @rpetersn ) - the iPad video was created for us by iPadVideo.info (real3Destates @alx3D ) and the Matterport Pro1 camera images were retouched by PhotoUp ( @DevonHiggins ) | The Matterport Spaces 3D Tour was scanned by We Get Around Atlanta Associate Photographer and Architect @YairYepez | The 2D schematic floor plans are by Blue-Sketch ( @PetraSoderling ) Our client provided the aerial video.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Thanks, Dan - very helpful.

Keith
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod I was exploring the space you posted and got stuck in two places. I think they are related. Could be a link scan point that was deleted. I'll include screen shots to show you the places. Think they are easier than trying to describe the location. In the bedroom, I cannot exit. I took a step back and grabbed a screenshot. Also on the second floor of the foyer, I cannot go down the hall to the upstairs media room or the last two bedrooms (one being the one that I cannot get out of.)

I see this property is still listed of sell so I wanted to let you know. Don't want prospective clients to think that there is a poltergeist in the house. LOL

On a side note great seeing the multimedia matter tags being used and used so well!
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@frstbubble

Yes. Screen grabs would be great. (Because we use WP3D Models, we could re-trim with new technique for fixing the poltergeist without changing the link that we provided our client.)

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA

Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
Sorry had problems uploading to the forum. Just said loading... So I uploaded to my site and provided a link that way.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
You know after getting through posting the screen shots and stepping away from the computer for a second, it occurred to me a better way to show you the places. I could have used the "u" command to get a link that would have teleported right to where I was talking about. #liveandlearn
Post 10 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
You cannot take a right out of this bedroom down the hall. It looks like they didn't have enough scans down the hallway to see every scan.

Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@justinv

Much thanks. We will fix this. We over scan Spaces, so we will be able to make it work.

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

Awesome, I wasn't calling you out, just wanted you to be able to fix it!
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@justinv

I'm thrilled that you all found opportunities to make our Matterport Space 3D Tour better.

What a great thing to be able to publish examples of our work in the Forum and get immediate, helpful positive critique so that we all can do do better.

Much thanks,

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
101429 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?