Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport Workshop

Matterport Workshop x 2? Ugh!4863

StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
Is it just me or is there an issue with the workshop. When I PUBLISH my changes, I have to do it twice before it 'works'. It's pretty frustrating.

Anyone else making changes in workshop and not having it register the when PUBLISHING?
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
No, I have been having the same issue. Plus the highlight real slow to activate after switching it on.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
Same here. I have to select walk through twice before it registers.
Post 3 IP   flag post
aristepp private msg quote post Address this user
Same here. Been going on for a month or so. Gotta go all the way back to my library of spaces and select what I'm working on. I called MP and their best guess was that by the time I did all that the changes had time to complete. Don't know that I buy that. You know making tours is tedious enough without this.
Has anyone else called MP?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Servers have been nuts all week. I uploaded 5 of the same model, not one edit showed.

Shared a link with agent in dollhouses view, the link I see and he clicks if fine. He embedded to website and the start point is stuck on a room.

Had to delete and do start points two or more times like yourself. Frustrating.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I think we all need to start calling MP and not let it slide. They can do better than this.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Ok. I wasn't sure after that 12-pack and bong. So it wasn't me!? hahaha jokes (actually, if I drink a six pack in two years, that's a lot)

Ok...

Dear Matterport,

Here is your chance to fix a problem that several have noticed and brought to your attention. Here is your chance to shine!

Don't make us MatterBabies get all MatterGangster on you! :-)

Post 7 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
Isn't this funny, the new camera spins and captures faster but the workshop comes to a crawl. I guess everything comes at a cost!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I have to use Firefox because Chrome has become unstable for me with my video card and workshop... I have provided the development team with detailed logs... My hope is that perhaps the same thing is happening to you lovely people.

Suggestion, open up your developers tools (F12) and go to the console/log screen and watch for errors. If you are getting tons of errors, it might explain things. Copy and paste them here.
Post 9 IP   flag post
This has been going on for quite a while. I can't imagine the company doesn't have enough data or smarts to figure out what's going on.

With that said, I'll give it a shot and see what happens. Next scan is today so I'll do it tomorrow.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Metroplex,
Have you used Safari or are you using a PC?

Thanks fjor your input.
AS
Post 11 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@aristepp I use a PC for work, MacBook for pleasure My MacBook is an aging Cadillac.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101619 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?