Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CalculatorMarketing

How to Show an Agent You Can Double Their $$4859

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

We Get Around created a Calculator to show real estate agents how engaging a Matterport Pro can help them double their annual income.

Matterport Spaces 3D Tours can help an agent Win More and Bigger Listings More Often.

That's been my mantra since We Get Around Atlanta bought a Matterport Pro 3D Camera in July 2014.

Yes. But how and how much?

The how is easy:
by differentiating your marketing plans for listings. Imagine an agent that says:

==> "We include a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour with every listing for $500,000 or more."

I could imagine that less than five percent of listings include Matterport Spaces 3D Tours. So, there is still an opportunity for agents to differentiate. If my wife and I are selling our home, this is the solution we want to help us get the most offers for the most money; sooner and have potential buyers visit doing actual walk throughs that have pre-tour the house with the Matterport Spaces 3D Tour. Plus, less stress because only pre-qualified buyers - those that have viewed the Matterport Spaces 3D Tour of our home - doing actual walk throughs.

Okay. You get it. Your potential client gets it.

BUT, how much more money can the agent make annually using your Matterport Spaces 3D tours?

You MUST shift the conversation from, "I got a listing that I think would be great for Matterport. How much?" How many of those phone calls or emails have you done and the agent said, "I only pay X for photography and you want 10X, let me think about it and get back to you." Crickets.

Now imagine shifting the conversation to, "Would you like me to show you how we can help double your annual income?" Now you are talking about what is important to a sales person. (Hint: it has nothing to do with dollhouse view; MatterTags, 360º Views, etc. Stay focused on three points: helping the agent win more and bigger listings more often.)

Think about asking more questions rather than giving answers:

1. Are you winning 100 percent of your listing presentations?
2. Are your listings as large as you would like?
3. Are you doing as many listings annually as you would like?

The answer will be NO to each question. (If you do not hear NO-NO-NO, standup and walk out. They are not being truthful with you.)

Now you have identified three problems. Now you can help solve those three problems for the agent. That is why different than having a "that's why more than I expected; let me think about it" conversation.

Now imagine asking these questions? And, I will give you some starting points so we can do the math together on doubling income so I can show how we get to $293,000 from $150,000 in annual income.

1. How many listing presentations do you do annually? (25)
2. What percent of your listing presentations do you win annually? (40 percent)
3. What is the average listing price?? ($500,000)
4. What is your sales commission? (3 percent)
5. By differentiating your marketing plans for listings, how many more listing presentations will you make? (25 percent)
6. By differentiating your marketing plans for listings, what percent of your listing presentations will you win annually? (25 percent)
7. By differentiating your marketing plan for listings, how much more will your listings sell for? (25 percent)

Those are the seven questions and answers that shows an agent how they can double their annual income. That's it. Stay focused on dramatically increasing income. Stop talking about dollhouse view, image quality or anything else, except making more money. Your potential client is self employed. They are sales people. They like selling and they like be sold to. And, you services can help them succeed faster.

Yes. I understand all these numbers are different for all markets and agents. That's why we created this calculator so that agents can calculate the numbers for themselves in less than 60 seconds. Try the Calculator. Simply move the "sliders" left or right to change the answers. The Calculator will instantly calculate how much money they can make annually – with your help.

Every agent knows the answers to questions 1 to 4 in their head:

1. number of listing presentations annually
2. closing rate
3. average listing size ($$$)
4. sales commission

What we - and the agent - do not know is the percent increase in the following as a result of using Matterport Spaces 3D Tours:

5. percent increase in more listing presentations?
6. percent increase in winning more listing presentations?
6. percent increase in the size of the listing?

We set the calculator at a 25 percent increase in the above three numbers. Maybe it's more. Maybe it's less. The point is you can help the agent make way more money if they engage your services and plant a flag in the ground, proclaiming, "We include a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour with every listing of X or more."

Now imagine the listing that they thought would look great as a Matterport Spaces 3D tour is positioned as the first example for the agent to point to. (It's likely to be the biggest listing the agent got and that's why they are calling.)

Now imagine the agent proclaims, "All $500,000 listings include a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour."

Since we know that most people - buying or selling a home - begin the process by searching the web for what their neighbors are doing, discovery of the Matterport Space 3D Tour will lead to more requests for listing presentations by sellers (and buyers) that want to deal with a tech-savvy agent. (You can hep them become a tech savvy agent.)

And, by differentiating their listing presentations, they will win a higher percentage of listings.

And, over time, listings are likely to get larger because the agent has the marketing tools to win these listings.

If you have been a regular reader of my musings, you know that I am always focused on three points for your pitch to agents:

==> Win More and Bigger Listings More Often

After years of repeating this mantra, We Get Around Network has a calculator for agents to see instantly how Matterport Spaces 3D Tours can help them double their income and Find a Matterport Pro anywhere.

---

How do you like this We Get Around Network Win More and Bigger Listings More Often Calculator?

Best,

Dan

Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Very powerful Dan!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Nicely done.

Quick questions about your "win more and bigger listings" sales pitch.

I get the more listings... what's with the "bigger"?

I'm a Realtor myself and couldn't care less about the size of the home, because its size doesn't impact my pocket book in any way.

Now if by bigger you mean more expensive, that I get, because the more expensive the home the bigger X% of commission I receive.

Just thought that as that tag line is directed towards agents, it might be better to tweak the pitch, although I'm not sure what to tweak it to. "Win more listings and win more higher end listings that earn you more" isn't quite as catchy.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Queen_City_3D

Yes. Bigger listings as in $600,000 instead of $500,000 etc.

Yes. Please do let me know when you come up with a catch phrase that's better.

I say every agent knows the answers to questions 1 to 4 in their head:

1. number of listing presentations annually
2. closing rate
3. average listing size ($$$)
4. sales commission

Is that true for you?

More importantly, how has Matterport helped you:

1. Get more listing presentations?
2. Close more listing presentations?
3. Get more higher-end listings?

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'd actually say its a small minority of agents who track number of 1) listing presentations and 2) closing rate despite it being a recommended exercise (because what you track tends to improve).

As for 3) and 4)... yes... I'd say almost every agent would know those stats for him/herself.

I'll have to think on the answers to how Matterport has helped me personally. I'm sure it has, but its hard to sort out from other unique selling propositions I offer to say what impact each had. I suppose having a survey from clients ranking their reasons for why they chose the agent would help to gain insight on those questions.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Queen_City_3D

Perhaps this Calculator post will inspire you to track and measure number of annual listing presentations and the close rate. Then, to see how you are doing when you add other unique selling propositions.

the big picture point of the calculator is to shift the conversation to making more money = not looking at Matterport as expensive photography.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D agents get interested in bigger listings when they are stuck selling in the lower end of their market. Using WGA tools helps them step up in ways they haven't been able to.

So win bigger listings is a main concern for many. Also the remax or coldwell banker type of brokerages want to steal listings from the boutique brokerages or sotheby's agents.

The underdog now has the tools through WGA marketing to kick their A$$ a few times a year and suddenly with a portfolio of bigger listings with this type of marketing they now are seen by buyers and sellers as a premium property marketing agent.

Bigger listings can mean $350k when you are selling a $100k porta potty in the bad side of town :-)
Post 7 IP   flag post
Santa Barbara
Lizzg private msg quote post Address this user
"Capture more Premium Listings and gain exceptional clients with..."
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzg
"Capture more Premium Listings and gain exceptional clients with..."

Yes! From a real estate agent perspective I do prefer the term Premium over bigger. A "premium" listing tells me its worth a good commission and brings prestige to the listing agent. Good word choice!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Santa Barbara
Lizzg private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @Queen_City_3D
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Queen_City_3D @Lizzg

Win More and Premium Listings More Often
or
Win More and Bigger Listings More Often

Another word that Premium?

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
I agree. Sounds awkward...

HOw's this?

Win more premium listing and more listings in general
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Any poets among us?

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

Keep it Simple and focused:
"Win more Profitable Premium Listings"

Leon
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi all,

How about ...

Win More and Bigger Premium Listings More Often

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
101429 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?