Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real EstateRealtorsStrategyVideo

BAD AUDIO-Really- Strikeback- more Bad Audio4827

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
The title is intented to be humor. Some (a nice person) made a comment about audio quality on one of my videos.... So I did a video to address that. I took RODE apart.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
Great video George, better audio too. Your going to laugh when I tell you this. I can actually talk about fiduciary duty and brokerage with you. After selling $165 Mill in a 3 year period, I burned out being a Realtor and gave it all up to do this. I was using video for my listings back in 2002 and got out of the business in 2005.

Post 2 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
Yea... I am still not happy with the audio... and I understand being burned out on Real Estate. Our market here "sucks" almost as bad as my audio, to many REALTORs and not enough sales. I do enjoy video it is a great distraction. I am starting a new video now called "Available for Hire" We should exchange e mail addresses.... come and join the Realtor Video Group in Facebook... Put up some of your stuff. THANK YOU very much for the comment. I have an out of the box idea that I will share with you....
Post 3 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeK the audio on this vid was perfect!
Post 4 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
ps that Go Pro audio was indeed the worst
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?