Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanReal EstateSellStrategyTips

Marketing Idea482

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a thought I've had...

I plan to have some signs produced for real estate listings that will have my company logo on it and which will complement the For Sale sign, drawing extra attention to the listing and assisting the listing agent by giving a call to action for the real estate agent which will be a selling feature of our service.

I would re-sell the signs to the agent to cover the production costs, and it would be re-usable for them on their next listing.

I'm just trying to think of the most simplistic wording that keeps things short and to the point and directs the general public to request the 3D SHOWCASE link.

Something like:

"3D SHOWCASE Available For This Listing. Text Agent at (XXX)XXX-XXXX to view"

Again, it would be a sign that has my logo but ties in with the agent so that they are using my brand to build their own and giving me free marketing all the while.

I'm wondering if that wording is clear enough to the general public. Would anyone change it to make it even more simplistic?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
I've PM'd you
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
San Antonio, TX
EricThomas private msg quote post Address this user
I purchased rider signs that go below the actual yard sign. Its says VIEW HOME INSTANTLY www. ******* and has my website. Once they arrive they click on available homes and the tours are all there. This works for me as I am the realtor/operator but I don't know about your situation.
Post 3 IP   flag post
jimduquette private msg quote post Address this user
I use similar verbiage, but use a company called Goomzee as a text service. The user texts the number on the sign with a dedicated message number - the user gets the link for the 3D and the agent gets the contact number. We've had great success with it.
You also get a dedicated QR code you can put on promotional materials.
Post 4 IP   flag post
A short code service.
They are a great idea, same as QR codes. Only issue is placing them on the sign. I've found some agents like their signs clean and no other material on it. Crazy. It's helping them sell the property
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Any photos of real estate signage to share in this thread?

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post

Post 7 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
I've seen agents use www.(propertyaddress).com URL directed to a landing page which includes their virtual tour, video, floor plan, information etc. The key is that it has to be short, easy to type in, and not require them to give any information, or scan anything. Sorry but consumers don't want to text or call for information, and they sure aren't going to scan a QR code on a sign.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Exactly Doyle
It needs to be simple and fast. I've done a few individual websites for property listings. While it's all good and a nice addition, most people will not find the property this way, so the clients bang for their buck is not as good as other areas of marketing.
I did QR codes, but like you said, not going to happen. Just another one of those technologies that you could use, but don't
Post 9 IP   flag post
Items are always market to market. I ran a couple of properties on individual pages and had good traffic. We've had very good luck on the weekends with people texting in. At the end of the day, its all about lead capture. In an industry where we spend $1,000's/month on lead capture, getting 6-8 text ins every week off of 6-10 signs for $20/month is a good return on investment.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101636 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?