Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
How ToTrainingWGANTV Training U

Matterport 1st Person PoV Realtime Scan4788

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: WGAN-TV: We Get Around Matterport 1st Person PoV Realtime Scan | Published: 12 June 2017 | Matterport 1st Person PoV Realtime Scan | Video by Artistic Concepts Digital Design & Marketing Founder and Photographer Chris Fraser | @ArtisticConcepts

--

Why watch all of this 85 minute long video - with no edits and no post-production work - of a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour scan?

1. Thinking about Buying a Matterport Camera - great way to experience Matterport scanning
2. New to Matterport - great way to experience best practices from Matterport Pro Chris Fraser
3. Experienced Matterport Pro - great way to see if there are scanning techniques you should add to your workflow

Here is the Matterport Spaces 3D Tour created by Artistic Concepts Digital Design & Marketing Founder and Photographer Chris Fraser

http://trireality.net/ABearsHideaway

About this Matterport Spaces 3D Tour, Chris shared this client success story:

"It's booked back to back 3 months thanks!!!!" -Kenny & Karen Jacobs (A Bear's Hideaway, Pigeon Forge, TN)

This the second in a series of We Get Around Training Academy videos. The first was Matterport Scanning Mirrors and Stairways.

We Get Around paid Chris Fraser $1,000 for this video so that we could share it with you. What video would you like to see created next? Got an idea for a video that you would like to create? Please Private Message (PM) me.

---

Got a comment or question about the scanning of this cabin? Please post below.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If you are deciding if you should buy a Matterport Camera, this is a "must watch" video.

If you are just starting out with Matterport, this video is a "must watch" to help you succeed faster.

If you are a seasoned Pro, this is a "must watch" video to compare best practices and see if you should change anything in your Matterport scanning process.

Feel free to comment or ask Chris @ArtistConcepts questions.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
AndrewWilliam23 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Thanks Dan. Perfect for folks like me about to take the plunge and buy the the Pro2 camera to integrate into my work with clients around the world. Will there be a charge for your Academy or will it be available to your paying members?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@AndrewWilliam23

Glad you found this video helpful.

As of today (19 June 2017), the We Get Around Network Training Academy has two videos:

✓ Matterport 1st Person PoV Realtime Scan
✓ Matterport Scanning Mirrors and Stairways

Over time, our vision is that some videos will be viewable by:

✓ anyone
✓ Forum Members only
✓ Basic, Standard and Premium Members only

If you would like to watch the Matterport Scanning Mirrors and Stairways, the password is in your Welcome Onboard Letter.

The best training is in person. I recommend engaging a Pro. If you need help finding one, please Private Message me.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Just bought a Matterport Camera? Now what? What this is a MUST WATCH VIDEO to help you succeed faster.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If you thinking about buying a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera - and you watched the video above - the next step might be using these calculators:

Should I Buy a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera?
How much to get started as a Matterport Pro?
How much can you make as a Matterport Pro?
How to Show an Agent You Can Double Their $$$$$

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
JTR private msg quote post Address this user
HI, I just saw the "WGAN-TV: We Get Around Matterport 1st Person PoV Realtime Scan" video. Was it me or it just cuts when he is reaching the second floor? It would have been great to see him finish the scans, editing and uploading. Any way it was very helpful!
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

@JTR

The video is nearly 90 minutes and in one-take - no edits - to show Matterport scanning in real time.

I believe the 90 minutes was the length that his GoPro card could handle.

In this two-hour WGAN-TV Live: Matterport Workshop – I take you through Matterport Workshop (and some of Matterport Cloud). I assume no prior use of Matterport Workshop.

Basic, Standard and Premium Members can watch this video - and other WGAN-TV Training Academy videos at no charge.

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Video: WGAN-TV: We Get Around Matterport 1st Person PoV Realtime Scan | Published: 12 June 2017 | Matterport 1st Person PoV Realtime Scan | Video by Artistic Concepts Digital Design & Marketing Founder and Photographer Chris Fraser | @ArtisticConcepts

If you are thinking about buying a Matterport Camera - or just bought the Matterport Camera - and are looking for a Matterport training video, this one is excellent.

Best,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
101268 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?