Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceNewbiesPricingReal Estate

Which is the best Camera???4779

fragache private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I have been following this great forum for about 4 months now and my main interest is to learn from the people who are into new technologies based on 3d and VR. I would like to start a business with my wife (who is a Realtor) and we are seriously thinking in invest in this technology. I have been researching and based on the opinions of the members Matterport looks like the complete solution but still hear that little voice inside of me telling me that there should be something better and more affordable. In your opinion, wich is the best option and why?

I would like to congratulate @DanSmigrod for this great resources of information, Thank you, Dan!!!

Best Regards,
Post 1 IP   flag post
SteveRitchie private msg quote post Address this user
Hi There

Have been reviewing Planitar and Matterport for a while now from a Realtor perspective. Matterport is sexier and visually rich. However I find the Planitar system more practical as a useful tool for the end user..the home buyer. Easy navigation within interiors, no dragging your self around or popping in and out of dollhouse view (as in Matterport)

Sometimes in a busy universe simpler solutions are better..just my view. Good Luck. Stay in touch

Steve (Ritchie)
Keller Williams Select Realty-Halifax, Nova Scotia
Post 2 IP   flag post
ElleHarper private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with the previous comment,I also think Matterport is cool.In my case it really helped to make a choise while surfing some websites, especially FixThePhoto one.)
Post 3 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
@fragache

Which camera id you end up going with?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRitchie Did you pick a camera?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
The iGuide by Planitar excels in providing a panoramic tour with a map overlay that can be produced in very little time on-site. For businesses that are scaling and serving many Realtors who want a more affordable option, you can be very successful by choosing iGuide over Matterport.

If you want a 3D Tour that requires about an hour on-site per 1500 SQFT (my average), then Matterport is your only option for a 3D tour with a floorplan and dollhouse that smoothly transitions between both.

Two different products with proven success from their MSPs or Operators
Post 6 IP   flag post
101423 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?