Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Virtual Reality

NCTech Made a Small $500 3D-Capture Device4762

Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
What do you think?
clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
I'll purchase it as soon as it becomes available :-)
Post 2 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
That looks amazing! Thanks for sharing. I looked it up on youtube. Presentation looks promising!

Post 3 IP   flag post
LetMe3D private msg quote post Address this user
@Max_Sodomovskiy, Now were talking. Can't wait to see what the output looks like. I still will get the Iris 360 Pro. Giving my customers a choice in what they like (image quality) or can afford.

Hey @Tosolini how did you get in front of me? Well, I am right behind you then. Seems cool let's wait and see if Matterport comes out with a Mini-Me version too.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Related discussion:

Video: NCTech Virtual Reality Camera at GSV17

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
@letme3d Matterport was in this Space with software a few months ago. More Tango devices have been announced besides the shipping Phab2.

Matterport Scenes

Matterport Scenes App

Let me ask you a question, you mention "Giving my customers a choice in what they are or can afford."

Is your billable time worth more or less, depending on the customer's ability to afford a service?
Post 6 IP   flag post
LetMe3D private msg quote post Address this user
@TrustedPhotoDC Thanks for the info I don't own Matterport (but very interested) so not that much up on everything they're doing. I made a typo/grammar error, (fixed it) thanks for the heads up.

I give clients a flat rate for my time. Variables would be equipment and processing time. If use a Nikon D810 and shoot HDR or a ???? (haven't figured that one out yet) or a one-shot camera, quality is everything to us but I found not so much to them. It's their call.

Is $1,200 a day and $45 a pano too much? What did you charge Surf Taco?
Post 7 IP   flag post
101428 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?