I recently made a couple tours and uploaded them to the server.

Later, I made alterations to make my models and re-uploaded them.

In the past, I would have a separate upload for my 1st uploaded model. In some cases, I could edit that model up to 4 times and have 4 or 5 of the same model uploaded to the Matterport server using a similar name.

This week, my models were simply replaced to only be one unit on the server. What changed? I didn't have my 1st, 2nd or 3rd upload to check against each other.

In the future, do I need to duplicate my model and rename it prior to uploading? When I test an edit idea say on an outdoor patio fireplace reflection error, will I no longer have 2 or 3 models to evaluate?

Many times, I may need to pick between a previous upload or a new one based on mirror or window bounce for a best result. If I rename the test edit with a new name, will I now be charged for a new upload on the billing to now have 4 uploads over my 3 in the contract to be charged another $19 upload?

Have any of you gotten stuck where I am? Now loosing the ability to evaluate your scans and edits against each other? Are any of you getting charged if you try to change the name of your scan in order to evaluate your same scan against editing ideas to be a 4th scan?