Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Highlight Reel: snapshots pan left or right?4735

BVarner private msg quote post Address this user
What determines whether a snapshot in the highlight reel pans left or right? Is there any way to control this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@BVarner I think it has something to do with where the previous scan point in the highlight reel was or where the next one is going to be.

Personally I find the panning annoying.

I use WP3D models and always use the checkbox to disable tour panning. I find the highlight reel flows better that way.
Post 2 IP   flag post
3dinsights private msg quote post Address this user
Ive had this same issue and like Queen, i just disable it. Here is what MP has to say.

While a Guided Tour is playing, you will notice a gentle pan when viewing each Highlight. The direction of this pan is determined by the preceding transition, and follows the same viewport movement.

For example, if the viewport turns to the right when moving from Highlight A to Highlight B, the pan will continue moving to the right. You can use this to create continuity (or a deliberate change in pan direction) between Highlights.

You can also turn off panning completely by adding the extra URL parameter &kb=0 when you embed the 3D Showcase.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101428 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?