Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Tiger Pro

Protect Your Pro1/Pro2 with Tiger Pro4712

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
When you pre-order your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, you will want to protect your investment with the highest quality case that is tested and approved by Matterport.

Tiger-Mini 2300 containing Matterport Pro2 3D Camera

The Tiger-Mini 2300 is an exceptional case and is essential for all Matterport owners.

I contacted Tiger Pro Cases several months ago inquiring about purchasing a custom fitted insert for my existing Pelican Case. My existing Pelican case has pull and pluck foam and folks, I shouldn't need to handle it with care in order to prevent the pull and pluck from warping and tearing off additional chunks -- it's a protective case -- it shouldn't need protection.

After speaking with MSP and owner, Chris Tierney, I learned about the long journey that he had taken to create a streamlined case that was rugged, light-weight, and that perfectly fit a Matterport Camera, tightly and securely. Chris had also had it with pull and pluck! He wanted a custom fitted case!

As I was in need for a second case for my assistant's Matterport Camera, I decided to support another MSP and to take the leap and purchase his case, now offered at $199.00. Additional models are available to support holding an iPad and having a telescopic handle / wheels - but I kept it simple.

When I received the a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera for field testing, I wanted to make sure it was protected and was delighted that my Tiger Pro case fit it perfectly.

I have been nothing but THRILLED with this custom made, high quality, snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug, case. My Matterport Camera feels secure, it's so much easier to carry up flights of stairs (I shoot many apartments) and no more pull and pluck mishaps!

I strongly recommend this case. There's a 100% lifetime warranty, therefore if you end up drowning in a lake - your Matterport is guaranteed to survive you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Metroplex360
Looks like an awesome piece of kit. Care to share the Contact Details of Tiger Pro?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
https://www.tigerprocases.com/
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Does this case take into consideration an extra space for the leveler that some of us use and have attached to our cameras.

Ron
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
Does this case take into consideration an extra space for the leveler that some of us use and have attached to our cameras.

No, this case is specific for the Matterport. I think it might be nice if Tiger Pro considers a larger case for those who really want to carry everything in one case.
Post 5 IP   flag post
[redacted] private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for those kind words. I worked hard on these cases and getting it right, I'm super pump'd it shows and it fits your needs as a fellow Matterport owner.

Much appreciated!

Feel free to visit our site or you can contact me directly if you have any questions.

Chris
[Private Message Me]
www.tigerprocases.com
Post 6 IP   flag post
Wanderfish360 private msg quote post Address this user
I just got mine from Tiger Pro Cases. It's great. I had retrofitted a camera bag previously which didn't feel very safe. The hard case is the way to go.

- Garth
Post 7 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@Ctierney Thanks Chris this looks perfect!
Post 8 IP   flag post
101729 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?