Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasPricingPro2SellStrategy

New Camera Price4700

justinv private msg quote post Address this user
How long before they put this new camera on sale?

You know they will because I can see Matterport executives in a meeting saying when we bring this new camera to market, the investors are going to be so happy with all the revenue coming in.

Truth is, I do not think they will sell that many more cameras per month than they already are selling. You are either going to buy one or not. This next month or two, they might sell more cameras than usual but after the initial rush, honeymoon?, I bet you they will not sell any more newer units compared to the average per month in the past.

So my answer to my question, I would guess by the end of the year.
Post 1 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
As I see this, the advancement in the camera is not that big. More resolution mean bigger files, which means the processing time to load the models will have to be longer /slower.

The resolution was fine for all of the work I was doing and frankly I am not sure anyone would know the difference.

This is like a car manufacture changing the shape of the front end of a car. No big deal as I see it presented.
Post 2 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeK

That is my exact point, there isn't much new and shiny to give them more money of mine!
Post 3 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
@Justinv We think alike Justin, I am still singing the benefits of having it but saying it has a higher resolution is not that big of a thing to me.

I bet there is more on its way, in the digital space but right now in San Diego the percentage of Realtors even using the system is embarrassing given we are a high tech center and our prices are through the roof.

Hope all is good your you in the TVA...
george
Post 4 IP   flag post
101425 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?