Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceiOSMuseumsProblems

Mattertags Desktop vs iOS:2 different models4693

valen_felipe private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone!

I know today [31 May 2017] will be a busy day with the New Camera Announcement, but I have a problem. I was changing some Mattertags in my model but my client didn’t see the changes. I opened the model and I saw everything ok but my client sent me some screenshots and there were no changes.

I realize that when I open the model on my PC everything is ok with the Mattertags, but when I open the model on mi iPhone there are no new Mattertags! I did my best effort but I don’t know the answer to this problem. Why Mattertags are different in Desktop view vs iOS view? (I deleted the mattertags and create new ones but It didn’t appear, the link is the same, I tried with safari and chrome, with another iPhone, etc. My client wants to see the same on both views!. It’s like I have a same link for 2 different models. Any advice?

Thanks in Advance,

Post 1 IP   flag post
MarcelloM private msg quote post Address this user
Try to open your model en iPhone with another browser, say Google Chrome and not with the default browser Safari
Hoping it can help
Marcello
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Clear the cache
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?